Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
congrats.....In how many days you have recieved the payment link from vfs..? pls share the details of passport submission porcess
Thank you for your wishes..

Jump to page 43... go through the posts there I have explained the process..
My detailed timeline you can see in my signature

All the best

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Thank you for your wishes..

Jump to page 43... go through the posts there I have explained the process..
My detailed timeline you can see in my signature

All the best
The first thing for passport submission is PPR, you can refer to below steps once you have the PPR

1) Raise webform on VFS website for passport submission, upload the ppr email pdf in the link provided there
2) you will almost immediately get the auto response, it just means your web form has been successfully submitted
3) Wait for the payment link, keep checking your email as the payment link is valid only for 5 hrs. You will also get a SMS if you have subscribed for SMS service during bio-metrics enrollment
4) Make the payment and share the payment screenshot replying to the same email on which you got the payment link ( this is important as they will assign a tracking number for your application )
5) Wait for the email from VFS for courier AWB# number and date & time of passport pick up. They will also send you couple of forms with this email.
6) keep the entire package ready Passport original + PPR letter + 2 Photographs(check the email for specifications) + consent form + VFS courier service form in a sealed envelope with the details mentioned on the envelope as per instructions given in above email.
7) Wait for passport to get picked up, you can start tracking with AWB number after few hours of pickup on courier website
8) you will start getting updates on email from IRCC, you can also track the progress of your application on VFS global website using the tracking number given to you in the above emails
9) Next thing is you will get assigned new AWB number for your passport return, also keep checking the GCkey portal for updates on when the passport is getting stamped, you will see the approval status here first.
10) After GCkey is updated typically within 24 hrs your decision envelope will be handed over to courier agency, wait for a day and then start tracking the courier with new AWB number till you receive the package.

All the best!! I have tried to capture all the details here in one place... forgive me if I have missed something, others can add too...

Reactions: nishanj

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
The first thing for passport submission is PPR, you can refer to below steps once you have the PPR

1) Raise webform on VFS website for passport submission, upload the ppr email pdf in the link provided there
2) you will almost immediately get the auto response, it just means your web form has been successfully submitted
3) Wait for the payment link, keep checking your email as the payment link is valid only for 5 hrs. You will also get a SMS if you have subscribed for SMS service during bio-metrics enrollment
4) Make the payment and share the payment screenshot replying to the same email on which you got the payment link ( this is important as they will assign a tracking number for your application )
5) Wait for the email from VFS for courier AWB# number and date & time of passport pick up. They will also send you couple of forms with this email.
6) keep the entire package ready Passport original + PPR letter + 2 Photographs(check the email for specifications) + consent form + VFS courier service form in a sealed envelope with the details mentioned on the envelope as per instructions given in above email.
7) Wait for passport to get picked up, you can start tracking with AWB number after few hours of pickup on courier website
8) you will start getting updates on email from IRCC, you can also track the progress of your application on VFS global website using the tracking number given to you in the above emails
9) Next thing is you will get assigned new AWB number for your passport return, also keep checking the GCkey portal for updates on when the passport is getting stamped, you will see the approval status here first.
10) After GCkey is updated typically within 24 hrs your decision envelope will be handed over to courier agency, wait for a day and then start tracking the courier with new AWB number till you receive the package.

All the best!! I have tried to capture all the details here in one place... forgive me if I have missed something, others can add too...
it has passed 12 days since i submit webform for passport submission no update yet.. couple of reminders sent

vaish1605

Feb 23, 2021
Use the application tracking number given in the same email and track the progress on VFS global, Canada website, also keep checking your GC key portal, the moment the passport is stamped there will be an update there.
The AWB number you can use to track the courier after 24 hrs from when there is an update on VFS global website "saying your decision envelope has been handed over to Blue dart"

All the best !!
Thank you!! I checked in VFS website and it says "Your application has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/03/08 ". Aren't we supposed to get emails from VFS once package is received by IRCC or am i missing something?

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Thank you!! I checked in VFS website and it says "Your application has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/03/08 ". Aren't we supposed to get emails from VFS once package is received by IRCC or am i missing something?
well yes i did receive email updates till the passport was received by IRCC office but after that didn't get any emails, just kept tracking on website

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
it has passed 12 days since i submit webform for passport submission no update yet.. couple of reminders sent
Sadly I dont think we can do anything apart from sending reminders and waiting for response.. All the best buddy..

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Anyone booked hotel quarantine in Vancouver? If yes, can you please share which hotel you booked and the overall booking experience?

Is there a separate thread for this discussion?

rupshikha

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
warsaw,poland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
28-3-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU processing started on 9/7/15
Med's Request
acc to ECAS 11/7/15 but informed by consultant on 25/7/15
Med's Done....
28/7/15...uploaded on 29/7/15......TLU 4/8/15
Interview........
ECAS changed to DM....6 lines added on 19/9/15
Passport Req..
23/9/15 as informed by consultant
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/15
LANDED..........
Landed on 8th november in Toronto
Hi! I also got call today to send the photos by Courier. Keeping fingers crossed.
Today My husband got a message that package with enclosed decision has been dispatched . Good luck to you as well:)

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
I done biometric at vfs today.they also chrged me fees for dispatching the passport 3000rs. Somebody had same experience after medical how much time and next step will it take newdelhi applicant