+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Check PPR letter from IRCC. Height and Eye information is requested by IRCC and not VFS. Hence VFS email will not have it.
Hi , Any idea or link on how to submit Passport for the applicant who has travelled and currently in other country?

Applicant home country: India
Got PPR(06/20/2022) after travel
Currently in USA.

Any help or lead is appreciated.

Thanks.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Below is time Line for Both Parents

Application submitted - 05 Apr 2022 (Via GCKey Portal)
Biometric Request Letter - 06 Apr 2022
Biometric Completed - 12 Apr 2022
Sent Webform Mentioning IMMI number for their medical which was done with previous Refused S V application - 18 Apr 2022
Eligibility Started - 10 May 2022
Medical Passed - 10 May 2022
BVL Letter - 10 May 2022
Passport Request - 10 May 2022
Hi Congrats first of all.
Can i please know what are the photo requirements that need to be sent along with passport for stamping.?

Also do you have any idea for sending passport if the applicant has travelled. We got PPR for in-law and now in US. Is it the same procedure like sending passport to nearest VFS along with other docs?

Reactions: deepakJ

ShivaDurga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
@ShivaDurga Packages are supposed to be sent separately for each family member and you'll receive them separately as well. There's nothing to worry on that.
Regarding the pickup being delayed, I am also facing the same issue, even I opted for the premium lounge service and my husband didnt, so his passport got picked up but mine didn't. Today is the 4th day, I hope it gets picked up either today or tomorrow.

Has your passport been picked up by blue dart yet?
Hi thank you very much for your reply. Yes my passport got picked up 2 days later than my child’s. Now both of our passports are submitted to IRCC with a 4 day period gap.

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know when IRCC send the passport back after visa stamping, do we get another AWB number from VFS to track the package? I got a notification that says:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Jun 22 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
Regards,
VFS Global

But i didnt receive any AWB Number seperately. I can only use the VFS tracking ID but it doesnot say where exactly the package is.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Does anyone know when IRCC send the passport back after visa stamping, do we get another AWB number from VFS to track the package? I got a notification that says:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Jun 22 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
Regards,
VFS Global

But i didnt receive any AWB Number seperately. I can only use the VFS tracking ID but it doesnot say where exactly the package is.
The AWB for return envelope is mentioned on payment receipt you must have received from VFS via email.

Reactions: AradhanaDakua

Kish160302

Apr 29, 2022
Lately, they are taking around 8-14 days once the passport reaches IRCC.
Sent Passport for PR visa stamping for spousal outland applications and Just wanted to see if anyone has similar timeline as below:
Passport reached at Delhi and under process: 10-Jun
Do anyone know how long they take nowadays to generate counterfoil message once passport reaches at Delhi IRCC for process??
Any answers will be appreciated.
Did you get any update from IRCC, I see today was the 14th day, post your passport reaching IRCC

vipin109v

Jan 12, 2020
Hey guys need some advice counterfoil number was generated in my profile back on 15th June ..but I have not received my passport back..is this common??wherever I search for the passport stamping timeline it seems like people receive the passport in maximum 2or 3 days from the date on which counterfoil number is generated..Anyone knows about this??

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
My timelines:
Courier booked: 21/06/22
Passport Picked : 22/06/22
Passport reached VFS, New Delhi : 23/06/22
Passport under process at IRCC on 24/06/22
Awaiting further updates....... This wait seems so long, hope to receive the good news soon.

Reactions: Simplitario

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My passport reached IRCC on June 20th. Still same status under process. Usually how long does it takes for generating Counterfoil.
I have the same for my in-laws as well. Passport reached IRCC on 20th June and the status is still the same till now. But my parents passport reached IRCC on 14th June and they got their passport back on 22nd June, so I guess it depends who is handling your passport. We can only wait now:(