+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two IRCC accounts - two GC keys

Girly_12

Apr 11, 2023
Hello,
I created a GCkey account to create a profile in 2021, it expired In 2022 and created another one. My IELTS expired end of 2022 and I didnt bother creating another profile since the cut off CRS scores were high. I re entered the pool but created a new GC key. There are discrepancies in this new profile and had to withdraw it. Now I have two accounts and no active profiles. Will IRCC know I have two GC keys? Do they check old profiles or March two spectate GCkeys?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,
I created a GCkey account to create a profile in 2021, it expired In 2022 and created another one. My IELTS expired end of 2022 and I didnt bother creating another profile since the cut off CRS scores were high. I re entered the pool but created a new GC key. There are discrepancies in this new profile and had to withdraw it. Now I have two accounts and no active profiles. Will IRCC know I have two GC keys? Do they check old profiles or March two spectate GCkeys?
If your old profiles are expired or you have withdrawn them, then you should not worry.

Just create a new GCKEY and submit an Express Entry profile. You will be good. IRCC will not cross-check your previous profiles.

Girly_12

Apr 11, 2023
If your old profiles are expired or you have withdrawn them, then you should not worry.

Just create a new GCKEY and submit an Express Entry profile. You will be good. IRCC will not cross-check your previous profiles.
Thank you. You mean I can have 3 GC key? I should open a third one or use one of the existing GC keys to create another profile?

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you. You mean I can have 3 GC key? I should open a third one or use one of the existing GC keys to create another profile?
You can have two GC keys user name and password but GC key which you use for particular government department must remain the same. For example if you create a gC key account and linked it to IRCC then everytime you need to use same GC key account credentials for IRCC login.