+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Identical express entry profile allowed?-(for OINP reinvite)

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, please help!

I had an express entry profile created last year for which i had received PNP OINP interest letter (CRS Score-465, NOC-2172). But unfortunately I missed to accept it due to the COVID situation but was hopeful i would receive it again in the subsequent OINP technical draws.

But, i had not received any OINP interest letters after then. I was advised to create a new express entry profile, so i would be picked up in the next draws and I am currently in the process of creating a new application now.

I originally believed that u can only have 1 express entry profile and thought i should delete my old express entry profile on creation of a new one. However, i was advised by my agent that i am allowed to keep both the profiles active and i can withdraw/delete the other one once a receive a nomination interest.

Is that really true that we can keep two identical express entry profiles until we receive a nomination?

I am very much skeptical about this, appreciate your assistance and valuable feedback. Thanks in advance !

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Can I have more than one Express Entry profile?
No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.
Creating more than one profile will not give you a better chance at being invited or allow you to be invited under a different program.

cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29