+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TW visa application 6months on may 2009.... Wat is happening?

solowista_07

Sep 28, 2008
Hi! Is there any one who applied for temporary working visa last october or novemeber in abu dhabi?

coz, wat happend was

i applied last nov 9, 2008 for temporary working visa. And after passing all my documents, the lady from the counter told me that i just need to wait max of 6months...

am loosing hope now.. So any sugestions or can i just send an email or call to canadian embassy in abu dhabi and follow up my application?

do u know any one with the same situation?

pls let me know. Thnx!

hoping_2_AB

Mar 28, 2009
Hi Solowista,

My application is also TWP but I'm still waiting my positive LMO.
My LMO lodge last Oct 2008!

I think Canada slowing down to process all TWP applications.

Bobby123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2009
Its depend on the profession you are applying on!

I know the people get the visa in 3-4 months (work visa from Islamabad office) for the nursing position

Thanks

Bobby

reignman

Nov 27, 2008
I applied also end of october and no luck yet...Hoping_2_AB was right our application was on hold...even my employer told me that...As long as our employer will wait then there's nothing to worry.Lets just pray that the economy will turn around from the current situation...

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
They are following the Minister s instruction to slow down Temporary Foriegn workers,We dont want Temporary foriegn Workers as much,We want people to Immigrate to Canada instead

solowista_07

Sep 28, 2008
BCguy said:
They are following the Minister s instruction to slow down Temporary Foriegn workers,We dont want Temporary foriegn Workers as much,We want people to Immigrate to Canada instead
so BCguy what gona happen to us? Wait? Well i can say I would love to immigrate in canada. Its just happend that i was able to get a job as twv. but my plan was after a year i will speak to my employer to help me to get a pnp.

Am wondering how long it will take for me to get my visa.

It will be 6months now that am waiting for temporary working visa.

My employeer told me that they are willing to wait for me.

solowista_07

Sep 28, 2008
november23 said:
hi solowista, do you have anynews from abu dhabi embasy?
It will be 6 months on May 9 since i applied for my temporary working visa. Until now i havent heard any news from canadian embassy in abu dhabi. How about you ?

hoping_2_AB

Mar 28, 2009
I'm sad, my employer received a letter from service canada, my LMO refused, huhuhu!
because my employer no effort to hire PR or canadian and also he just take over his company for less than 1 yr
thats the reason they refuse.

my employer will re-apply again and he will post in edmonton and jobbank the position....

How long would it take? My employer said that we will wait for three months again... waiting again for a long time?

solowista_07

Sep 28, 2008
hoping_2_AB said:
I'm sad, my employer received a letter from service canada, my LMO refused, huhuhu!
because my employer no effort to hire PR or canadian and also he just take over his company for less than 1 yr
thats the reason they refuse.

my employer will re-apply again and he will post in edmonton and jobbank the position....

How long would it take? My employer said that we will wait for three months again... waiting again for a long time?
You already applied for temporary working visa and you just renew your LMO? or this is the 1st time for your employer to apply for your LMO?
Because this thread is regarding temporary working visa...

heavens

Jan 4, 2009
solowista_07 said:
november23 said:

[It will be 6 months on May 9 since i applied for my temporary working visa. Until now i havent heard any news from canadian embassy in abu dhabi. How about you ?]

Hi solowista, me too i applied in Canadian Embassy, Singapore last Nov 25, 2008 but until i haven't heard anything from them. They said that it will takes 6 months to be processed my application.

Please do update us on your status. Thanks and GOD BLESS US ALL!

solowista_07

Sep 28, 2008
heavens said:
solowista_07 said:
november23 said:

[It will be 6 months on May 9 since i applied for my temporary working visa. Until now i havent heard any news from canadian embassy in abu dhabi. How about you ?]

Hi solowista, me too i applied in Canadian Embassy, Singapore last Nov 25, 2008 but until i haven't heard anything from them. They said that it will takes 6 months to be processed my application.

Good day!

I send an email to Canadian embassy in abu dhabi asking them about the status of my application. Here is the part of the email.

Dear Applicant,

In the past year, we have being experiencing a large increase in the number of Temporary foreign worker applications received in our office. Our current processing times for a temporary foreign worker application is 9 months assuming that the file is complete and that an interview is not required. Please understand that in certain cases, processing times may be longer depending on the complexity of the application.
If this inquiry concerns a Live in Caregiver application please write back to our office because processing times mentioned above do not apply to Live in Caregivers.
We will contact you if additional information or an interview is required. We will not respond to status enquiries received within our processing times.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / 70

So another additional 3 more months,... Il keep you posted if there is any updates!

All the BEST for all of us!

reignman

Nov 27, 2008
solowista_07 said:
heavens said:
solowista_07 said:
november23 said:

Good day!

I send an email to Canadian embassy in abu dhabi asking them about the status of my application. Here is the part of the email.

Dear Applicant,

In the past year, we have being experiencing a large increase in the number of Temporary foreign worker applications received in our office. Our current processing times for a temporary foreign worker application is 9 months assuming that the file is complete and that an interview is not required. Please understand that in certain cases, processing times may be longer depending on the complexity of the application.
If this inquiry concerns a Live in Caregiver application please write back to our office because processing times mentioned above do not apply to Live in Caregivers.
We will contact you if additional information or an interview is required. We will not respond to status enquiries received within our processing times.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / 70

So another additional 3 more months,... Il keep you posted if there is any updates!

All the BEST for all of us!

How did you inquire?
reignman