+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TW visa application 6months on may 2009.... Wat is happening?

solowista_07

Sep 28, 2008
reignman said:
solowista_07 said:
heavens said:
solowista_07 said:
november23 said:
hi solowista, do you have anynews from abu dhabi embasy?

[It will be 6 months on May 9 since i applied for my temporary working visa. Until now i havent heard any news from canadian embassy in abu dhabi. How about you ?]

Hi solowista, me too i applied in Canadian Embassy, Singapore last Nov 25, 2008 but until i haven't heard anything from them. They said that it will takes 6 months to be processed my application.

Please do update us on your status. Thanks and GOD BLESS US ALL!
Good day!

I send an email to Canadian embassy in abu dhabi asking them about the status of my application. Here is the part of the email.

Dear Applicant,

In the past year, we have being experiencing a large increase in the number of Temporary foreign worker applications received in our office. Our current processing times for a temporary foreign worker application is 9 months assuming that the file is complete and that an interview is not required. Please understand that in certain cases, processing times may be longer depending on the complexity of the application.
If this inquiry concerns a Live in Caregiver application please write back to our office because processing times mentioned above do not apply to Live in Caregivers.
We will contact you if additional information or an interview is required. We will not respond to status enquiries received within our processing times.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / 70

So another additional 3 more months,... Il keep you posted if there is any updates!

All the BEST for all of us!

How did you inquire?
reignman
Hi reignman!

I send them an email and inquire about the status of my application.
I hope everything will be fine. My company is already asking about my application. I informed them that still on process. I haven't heard anything from Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi about my status. I really hope that by Aug i will be able to get my work permit. I don't understand why it taking so long. My friend back in the Philippines applied last January 2009 and he got his visa last march and he flew to Canada last week of march also.

Let me know if you already have your visa/

thnx and good luck for all of us!