+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tutor services for internationally educated nurses for the CRNE and CPNRE

lsnell

May 17, 2013
;D Are you looking for support in the form of private tutoring to prepare to write the CRNE or CPNRE. These are Canadian exams for RNs and LPNs which are required in order to be licensed to work as a nurse in any Canadian province. Application for licensure in Canada can be a challenging process that takes time but you can do preparation to write your exam while you wait for your paper work to be assessed. I have worked with many internationally educated nurses who have been successful at transitioning into Canada and the Canadian health care system. They generally do very well and their expertise is gladly accepted. My tutoring services are face to face, distance or by Skype. My rates are reasonable. I am a licensed nurse who trained in Canada 37 years ago and I know the health care system, nursing, and education very well. I hold a masters degree and am working on my doctorate degree.

If you would like a consultation please connect at ljseducation@gmail.com or 778-835-9061. L.J.S. Consulting & Educational Services.

drills

May 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
soon
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
hello
my wife is going to write cpnre in sep. we live in winnipeg. where do you live?