+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Turkey visa

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
Does any one have any insight on traveling to turkey on a refugee travel document as non permanent resident. I have a US visa, wanted to know if I still need to get turkey visa aswell.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Does any one have any insight on traveling to turkey on a refugee travel document as non permanent resident. I have a US visa, wanted to know if I still need to get turkey visa aswell.
If you have usa visa then u don’t need turkey visa because if you have usa u can get electronic visa at airport it will take 30 seconds you may have to pay 40 dollars

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you get a US visa after applying for asylum and being approved as a protected person. If you had a U.S. before applying for asylum there is a very good chance the visa got cancelled.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Did you get a US visa after applying for asylum and being approved as a protected person. If you had a U.S. before applying for asylum there is a very good chance the visa got cancelled.
Hi. If we have B1/B2 USA visa before refugee claim, the USA going to cancel our visa?

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Yes thank you. I am not going to Turkey anymore even when I got citizenship. No more...
If anyone had usa visa before applied asylum your visa is 100 percent sure cancel even if you got your pr through asylum but if you got your married and your withdraw your application and you got visa through spouse your usa visa still valid which means if you want to go to turkey no problem because anyone who got b1 or b2 usa visa turkey visa you can get on arrival take 10 mins hope it help you don’t need to apply normal application but again if you got your pr through asylum your usa visa automatically cancel which means you need visa for turkey as well hope I clear everything thing here thanks

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
If anyone had usa visa before applied asylum your visa is 100 percent sure cancel even if you got your pr through asylum but if you got your married and your withdraw your application and you got visa through spouse your usa visa still valid which means if you want to go to turkey no problem because anyone who got b1 or b2 usa visa turkey visa you can get on arrival take 10 mins hope it help you don’t need to apply normal application but again if you got your pr through asylum your usa visa automatically cancel which means you need visa for turkey as well hope I clear everything thing here thanks
Thank u so much. İ am from Turkey btw. İ won't go Turkey anymore. I just asked I have USA visa and İs it already cancelled now? I came directly to Canada. I didn't use my USA visa for refugee claim. Does USA knows when we do refugee claim in Canada?