+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tuition deposit confusion... need help

wwfameer

Sep 10, 2012
ok so i emailed my uni abt making my tuition deposit before gettin my visa permit.. they said that i wont be permitted to make any payments unless i show them that the visa office requires the payment!!
wth??
I dont think visa office states anywhere that i have to make tuition deposit before gettin the study permit.. but ppl say that payin tuition deposit before the study permit makes the case stronger n stuff like that...
lol wht shud be done?

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
wwfameer said:
ok so i emailed my uni abt making my tuition deposit before gettin my visa permit.. they said that i wont be permitted to make any payments unless i show them that the visa office requires the payment!!
wth??
I dont think visa office states anywhere that i have to make tuition deposit before gettin the study permit.. but ppl say that payin tuition deposit before the study permit makes the case stronger n stuff like that...
lol wht shud be done?
Which country are you from?

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
wwfameer said:
Im from Pakistan.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Here's your country's checklist. I downloaded and read but did not find any requirement of fee deposit.

If your University does not accept fee in advance then simply attach the printout of email conversation you had with University official's and write in cover letter during visa filling that university doesn't accept any advance fees and have attached proof of conversation.

Best of Luck