Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hello All,
When we received our Medical check up last year, one of my dependents was diagnosed with TB. Now, six months of treatment is completed (last month) and doctor who was treating acknowledges that it is cured based on X-ray reports taken during these six months as well sputum test was done which will take one more month to produce the result . These X-rays and reports (except for Sputum because it will take few more days) were forwarded to CIC's Medical office last month but so far it looks like no progress has happened i.e nothing has been updated online. Has any one come across this scenario where dependent had TB and completed treatment and after that how long did it take to get PR?

Thanks a lot for you in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Canadabie..

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Earlier Buffalo later on xfered to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hello Seniors,
I apologies for bugging. Can you please reply to the post?

Regards,
Canadabie..

lormac

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi canadabie,
I am not the applicant but my son in law as principal applicant. When they had their medical last April 18, 2011 (take note 2011), the xray result of my son in law showed a "hazy thing/shadow - infiltrate". He was required to undergo sputum test and was advised to take medication for 2 months. His sputum was negative and was rexrayed again last Sept. 2011. He was asked to continue medication up to six months and on the last month, i.e. December 28, 2011, he was asked again for another xray. All xrays done were all clear. He was given a clear medical/xray by the doctor and the result was submitted to CEM last Jan. 3, 2012. Seven months have past after his last xray and until now we are still hanging. We made a personal follow up thru drop box in CEM and they replied that they will look into it. Last July 3, staff from the embassy called my son in law to tell him that their papers are in queue with the medical officer of CEM. She told him that they are aware that the first medical has expired and they might be or might not be required to undergo another medical. He might also be or might not be required to submit another NBI. Anyway they are ready in case they will be required for another medical and to submit the NBI. Hopefully, this August we can received the GOOD NEWS na which is PPR. Let's keep on praying.... lormac

Canadabie

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Earlier Buffalo later on xfered to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
End of Sept 2011
File Transfer...
To Ottawa
Med's Request
End of Sept 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-2012
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hi lormac,
Thanks a lot for your reply and sorry to hear about your son in law. I am sure and will pray so that you guys get PPR real soon.
For us too, the medication is completed and last X-ray is taken in June. Last and all prior x-rays shows clean results and doctors has given clear record condition. All of these results including doctors certificate are forwarded but no reply yet, although we are waiting on sputum test result which will take another 3 weeks, not sure if they are too waiting for that.

Please, let me know if you get any more information about your case.

Thanks again and regards,
Canadabie.

lormac said:
Hi canadabie,
I am not the applicant but my son in law as principal applicant. When they had their medical last April 18, 2011 (take note 2011), the xray result of my son in law showed a "hazy thing/shadow - infiltrate". He was required to undergo sputum test and was advised to take medication for 2 months. His sputum was negative and was rexrayed again last Sept. 2011. He was asked to continue medication up to six months and on the last month, i.e. December 28, 2011, he was asked again for another xray. All xrays done were all clear. He was given a clear medical/xray by the doctor and the result was submitted to CEM last Jan. 3, 2012. Seven months have past after his last xray and until now we are still hanging. We made a personal follow up thru drop box in CEM and they replied that they will look into it. Last July 3, staff from the embassy called my son in law to tell him that their papers are in queue with the medical officer of CEM. She told him that they are aware that the first medical has expired and they might be or might not be required to undergo another medical. He might also be or might not be required to submit another NBI. Anyway they are ready in case they will be required for another medical and to submit the NBI. Hopefully, this August we can received the GOOD NEWS na which is PPR. Let's keep on praying.... lormac

itiswell

Oct 27, 2012
Hello, I'm also affected by tuberculosis and have started treatmen(3months now). please how long after treatment would it take before I get PPR? Canadabiehave you gotte ur PPR?