+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Hi senior,
I have applied TRV 2nd time from mumbai after first refusal reason is........
travel history
ties in home country
economic conditions
i would like to know first application done by agent which is i guess not proper way.
now 2nd time i have done my self submitted on paper checking all the points.
after 12 days of submission i have link my account to online there is no any update except UCI No and email received that your account has been link.
till now 16 days status is as it is no any update
i have heard i can see the right time update but in my case nothing.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

The current estimated processing time is 35 days. Actual processing could take much longer. The status will get updated as processing is done

Cheers

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
@Bryanna

-ALREADY HAVE 10 YEAR MULTIPLE VISA FOR USA.
- Applied Paper applicaiton at VFS Chandigarh on august 28 / 2017 and later linked to cic online application.
- At the time of paper application processing time was 28 days
- Status is as under till date. NO CHANGE for the last 20 days.
- Passport received back on 28th day on 25/09/2017 with a two line letter (content mentioned below) . No reason of Returning the passport.
- Written a letter to Delhi High commssion addressing Chandiarh consulate about the letter i received on 25/09/17, in which they were supposed to send me an IMPORTANT INFORMATION regrding my application via email. Till date NO EMAIL.
- Got reply from Delhi High commsion that your email has been forwarded to Chandigarh consulate for review.
- Still waiting for reply from chandiagrh consulate.

- DO I NEED TO RE-APPLY ?

APPLICATION STATUS : THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE. PLS SEE BELOW FOR FINAL DECISION.

Rewiew of additional docs : The docs you submitted are being reviewed

FINAL DECISION : BLANK (for the last 20 days)

Passport recieved back on 26-sept after 28 days of processing with a letter contains two lines.

Passport received with a Remarks

“Your passport is being returned to you without a visa.

Important information regarding your application has been sent to you by E-mail.

Please check your e-mail.”

No E-mail received till date i.e. as on 4/10/2017

I HAVE 10 year USA MULTIPLE VISA ...... Still confused
Hi,

The current estimated processing time is 35 days. Actual processing could take much longer. The status will get updated as processing is done

Cheers

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,

Cheers
Bryanna,
I find Canada TRV is most difficult
visa to get ,and so many application comes to embassy daily basis how they handle and how much time give to one TRV application by V.O because we have submitting bunch of documents are they check all of them.

Thanks in advance

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
In my personal wiew Canada TRV is is difficult compare to U.K this days U.K is giving visitor visa easily.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna,
I find Canada TRV is most difficult
visa to get ,and so many application comes to embassy daily basis how they handle and how much time give to one TRV application by V.O because we have submitting bunch of documents are they check all of them.

Thanks in advance
No one on or off this forum will know how much time a visa officer spends on an application before reaching a decision.

There have been claims floating around on the Internet of visa officers spending 45 seconds/few minutes. Personally, I doubt it. A visa officer records his/her observations for each application/decision (can be accessed later as GCMS notes)..... and this would not be possible without going through an application in-depth

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
No one on or off this forum will know how much time a visa officer spends on an application before reaching a decision.

There have been claims floating around on the Internet of visa officers spending 45 seconds/few minutes. Personally, I doubt it. A visa officer records his/her observations for each application/decision (can be accessed later as GCMS notes)..... and this would not be possible without going through an application in-depth
45 sec or few min if this is true then its luck based or they check available balance in account.
I have heard from my personal banker that immigration officials they call back office to cross check available fund.
How it's possible in 45 sec or few minutes time.

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Can anybody tell me after reciving the passport by applicant ...........When application is Approved or Rejected , what is the status in the CIC website
(in case applied online or paper application later linked to online cic tracking website)....
ALL APPLICANTS PLS CHECK ! Feedback is requested

APPLICATION STATUS : ____________________ ( CLOSED or The final decision has been made?)

Additional docs : ????????????

FINAL DECISION ......................... . ( APPROVED or Refused ? )

In my case FINAL DECISION " Blank " after 15 days of receiving the passport without giving any reason. (refer above comments)

also pls check at the back of the passport . Is it stamped with applicaiton no or NOT? In my case there is no applcation number stamped at the last page of passport. Totally BLANK.

@Bryanna

and others.

PLS GIVE FEEDBACK URGENTLY

Last edited:

Jtpolzin

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Can anybody tell me after reciving the passport by applicant ...........When application is Approved or Rejected , what is the status in the CIC website
(in case applied online or paper application later linked to online cic tracking website)....
ALL APPLICANTS PLS CHECK ! Feedback is requested

APPLICATION STATUS : ____________________ ( CLOSED or The final decision has been made?)

Additional docs : ????????????

FINAL DECISION ......................... . ( APPROVED or Refused ? )

In my case FINAL DECISION " Blank " after 15 days of receiving the passport without giving any reason. (refer above comments)

also pls check at the back of the passport . Is it stamped with applicaiton no or NOT? In my case there is no applcation number stamped at the last page of passport. Totally BLANK.

@Bryanna

and others.

PLS GIVE FEEDBACK URGENTLY
You don’t have to keep asking on a dozen different threads. As has been mentioned a few times you have unfortunately been denied a visa.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
45 sec or few min if this is true then its luck based or they check available balance in account.
I have heard from my personal banker that immigration officials they call back office to cross check available fund.
How it's possible in 45 sec or few minutes time.
It's not possible to go through a visa application in 45 seconds.

Although it may not happen in every case, IRCC can contact anyone/any agencies/any third party sources if it wants to verify facts. This could be current/past employers + banks + immigration authorities of other countries, etc etc

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
It's not possible to go through a visa application in 45 seconds.

Although it may not happen in every case, IRCC can contact anyone/any agencies/any third party sources if it wants to verify facts. This could be current/past employers + banks + immigration authorities of other countries, etc etc
Hi Bryanna,
After link my application, in online table I can see countdown 52 days left what is that pls let me know.

Thanks

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Bryanna,
After link my application, in online table I can see countdown 52 days left what is that pls let me know.

Thanks
Hi Bryanna,
Kindly answer my query mention above.
I hope iam not missing any thing to check status online.
Thanks

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Application number (-----------------) has been linked to your account. - October 00, 2017 00.00 a.m. EDT
This msg in correspondence column

Continue my profile/ application , not yet submitted.
I would like to column
Continue application
Delete application.
Action column :- Check the status and massages .

I have got the application no and UCI no as well.

When I click next take me to the table where it mention
Rewiving your eligibility
Everything shows processing
Final decision processing etc.....
Need to know my paper application link to online account correctly or what.

Thanks