+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRv

Danijordan

Mar 28, 2016
Hello everyone,
I am really confused and furstrated with the visa process.
My plan is to attend a short course at York University starting the coming Monday. I sent my paper TRV application almost 2 months ago. Until today I have never received any emails from the visa processing unit. I sent two emails informing that my deadline is approaching but the reply was simply under process. .so wait.
Even my sponsor, tried its best to facilitate the process but the outcome was simply futile exercise.
Here's my questions for seniors ,
in light of my deadline that is Monday 9 /2016 what will be the possible out come ? can i say it is rejection ?
Though my training is for 10 days based on the organizers advice I applied for one month visa. So even if my deadline passes can they issue visa ?
Thank you very much

Zoey_kadoo

May 5, 2016
Hi my brother's and father-in-laws application took really long and was rejected . Yours might be just delayed due to the volume of application and might not get rejected because it's an official visit fingers crossed but it's taking longer now for visitor's visa processing. I understand it can be quite annoying this whole waiting thing.
Stay positive:)