+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV VISA - father form 5645E----- need help please friends

Bhags

Mar 22, 2015
can anyone help me how to fill some details in form 5645E

my dad is still working in company from last 10 years.
when i fill form, how to fill dates, as he is still working what date should i fill in "TO" column???

my spouse just came to Canada before 2 months and she is working part time. how should i show her income ??? because it is 1000$ per month right now ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
my dad is still working in company from last 10 years.
when i fill form, how to fill dates, as he is still working what date should i fill in "TO" column???
Current date

my spouse just came to Canada before 2 months and she is working part time. how should i show her income ??? because it is 1000$ per month right now ?
You can include her employment letter + a couple of pay stubs + her bank statement.

That being said, your dad must prove he can afford the visit and airfare without depending on you and your wife

Bhags

Mar 22, 2015
Current date

You can include her employment letter + a couple of pay stubs + her bank statement.

That being said, your dad must prove he can afford the visit and airfare without depending on you and your wife

thank you for your reply

i can arrange my wife employment letter
and for my dad i am going to submit 2 tax return of my dad, and he is working since 12 years and my dad's bank account has sufficient funds.

one more thing my mom and dad have arrived in Canada on Visitor 5 year ago on visitor for 6 months

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i can arrange my wife employment letter
If your wife is employed in Canada, it is not necessary for her to submit her employment letter for your dad's TRV application.

As the host (you and/or your wife), your financial documents are supplementary. It is your dad's financial situation which is more important.

and for my dad i am going to submit 2 tax return of my dad, and he is working since 12 years and my dad's bank account has sufficient funds.
He will need to submit many more documents than what you've mentioned. For example, his employment letter + leave approval letter issued by his employer + 3-4 payslips + 2 years' tax returns + any other financial investments (term deposits, shares, mutual funds, pension funds, etc - and state which are locked-in and which ones are available as liquid funds for his visit)

one more thing my mom and dad have arrived in Canada on Visitor 5 year ago on visitor for 6 months
Which passport does your dad have?

Bhags

Mar 22, 2015
If your wife is employed in Canada, it is not necessary for her to submit her employment letter for your dad's TRV application.

As the host (you and/or your wife), your financial documents are supplementary. It is your dad's financial situation which is more important.

He will need to submit many more documents than what you've mentioned. For example, his employment letter + leave approval letter issued by his employer + 3-4 payslips + 2 years' tax returns + any other financial investments (term deposits, shares, mutual funds, pension funds, etc - and state which are locked-in and which ones are available as liquid funds for his visit)

Which passport does your dad have?
Indian passport

my dad's document which i have is
leave approval letter
employment letter since 12 years same place
tax returns for 2016 and 2017 for 150000 rupees Indian per year.
my mom's account details which has Indian rupees investment

I AM submitting my letter of employment for current job for full time as engineer
my payslips
my bank details which has near 25000$ CAD balance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Indian passport
Your parents can request for their TRV applications to be processed as per CAN+. If you're applying online then do scan their entry stamps for Canada + specifically ask for CAN+ processing in the cover letters. If they apply through VFS then request the VFS guys to mark their applications as CAN+.

my dad's document which i have is
leave approval letter
employment letter since 12 years same place
tax returns for 2016 and 2017 for 150000 rupees Indian per year.
my mom's account details which has Indian rupees investment
I strongly recommend you go through the Visa Office instructions for India + this section of the forum to see how to present your parents strong ties. IMO, you are missing out on a whole bunch of documents such as their property/land papers + financial investments (FDs, RDs, mutual funds, foreign currencies, shares, PPF/EPF, LIC, etc) + dependent family members who live with them + any previous travel history

I AM submitting my letter of employment for current job for full time as engineer
my payslips
my bank details which has near 25000$ CAD balance
You must also include copies of your passport + NOA

Bhags

Mar 22, 2015
hi Bryanna thanks for you help i really appriciate it. i have attached all the documents which you have suggest to me. my dad is applying tomorrow for TRV visa online. how and where to SHOW CAN+. i did'nt get it.
or they will consider by themselves.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi Bryanna thanks for you help i really appriciate it. i have attached all the documents which you have suggest to me. my dad is applying tomorrow for TRV visa online. how and where to SHOW CAN+. i did'nt get it.
or they will consider by themselves.
I had explained it in the previous post:

Your parents can request for their TRV applications to be processed as per CAN+. If you're applying online then do scan their entry stamps for Canada + specifically ask for CAN+ processing in the cover letters. If they apply through VFS then request the VFS guys to mark their applications as CAN+.

Bhags

Mar 22, 2015
ok got it

and my tax return for last year is very low near 18000 $ because i stayed 9months in India, will it be ok if i submit it

Bhags

Mar 22, 2015
because this year its high nr 40000$ but i havent filled it year, i will filed tax return in april this year

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
because this year its high nr 40000$ but i havent filled it year, i will filed tax return in april this year
Your dad needs to prove that he has a strong financial situation. Unofficially, that's about CAD 1,000 per week of visit + airfare + surplus funds. And, also the financial investments which I had mentioned earlier.

You can include your employment letter + last year's NOA + your recent bank statement

Bhags

Mar 22, 2015
hi Bryanna
thanks a lot for your all helps and guidance

My parents got Visa
within 5 days period, they already sent their passport yesterday for stamping

thank you again :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi Bryanna
thanks a lot for your all helps and guidance

My parents got Visa
within 5 days period, they already sent their passport yesterday for stamping

thank you again :)
Wow. That's really great news. Happy for you and your parents :):)