+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv refused

rukky

Feb 2, 2014
My trv for single entry was refused base on
my purpose of visit
fianacial status and assest
that they re not sure if I will come back to my country after my 2weeks stay
Am 29yrs and married with 2 kids a 5yrs old girl nd 1yr boy and I want to travel to canada with my one yr old boy
document submitted
invitation letter from my uncle
his tax, introduction letterfrom were he works, hes a permanent resident card holder
my marriage cert
land property
A registered business
bank statement business and personal
My tax
Child birth certificate
family pics
oat stating I will only spent 2weeks with my son then we will come back to our country
itineary
pls can someone help me out why I was refused with my son
travel history visa twice, ireland and dubai
Letter of consent
letter of introduction from my company
son birth certificate
My tax
my vehincle particulars
itineary
a public notary from high court stating l will only spent 2weeks with son that we will come back to our country after our weeks stay
travel history av been to uk twice ireland and dubai
family pics

rukky

Feb 2, 2014
Av been running d business for good 4yrs
Should I re apply or send a review to cic
If I re apply I dny want to get refused again plssss anyone to help

johnnycage

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
Doc's Request.
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
25-01-2016
With all those documents really I think they just can't find a valid reason. Did you ask for the case's notes?

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Hi!! I am living in yemen. Pakistani national and applying for trv. Husband is canadian and my spousal sponsorship is already in progress. How to show dual intent?i am now applying for trv.

Yemens trv applications r processed in Abu Dhabi embassy and biometrics r given there too. Now, my question is when to give the biometric? Right when I apply? Or when they request my passprt( in case of stamping visa) ..

Cz I don't want to waste money on an air ticket right now ,I don't even know if they r Gina accept my application.

What do I do?

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
My mother was refused to get TRV to visit her sons. We applied twice, first time they mentioned reasons: financial assets, purpose of travel ( but we sent them invitation from brother and from college for his graduation), travel history. Second time when we applied again, we change all this situation, and again they refused, reason- purpose of travel and that we didnt notify that her daughter (me) is also resides in Canada. THe point is I have a valid visa and permit, but I am not living in Canada for almost two years, which we mentioned in her application in different places and in cover letter as well. When I wrote a complain letter to embassy, they said there is nothing they can help us with. So where can i write? Because thats a mistake. HEr daughter is not in Canada....Thats not right to refuse people based on officers misunderstanding...

Trvapp

Mar 27, 2014
Hello,

I am in dire need if help/advice to get a TRV. I schooled in canada in the past and moved to the uk in sept last year (2013). I still have a valid study permit and student re entry visa.

I would like to go back to visit my brother and friends in canada. I applied for my trv first online and got a rejection I didn't convince the officer I would leave canada at the end of my visit. And they checked the boxes 'Your Immigration Status' 'Your family ties in canada and in your country of residence' 'Purpose of a Visit' and 'your current employment situation'. I added extra documents to my application, including a detailed letter explaining my purpose of visit. and re submitted it to the VFS in London this time, I had so much hope only for my passport to be returned and I was refused again for the same reasons except my employment. I thought I would be able to prove that my purpose was genuine by applying for another visa rather than taking advantage of a visa I already had! I am new to the uk and barely know anyone here I have a 3 weeks break from school and thought it would be nice to be around people that made me happy again. Moving to the uk hasn't been very smooth for me not having anyone here, I have built a family in canada and was so happy when I thought time of school would allow me to see them again.

Please help me on how I can improve my application. Being an international student in the uk i do not know how to prove family ties here as I do not have any close relative here with me. And what can I do about my immigration status as I am here on a tier 4 visa and I had made that available to them during my application.

Please help me out

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rukky said:
Av been running d business for good 4yrs
Should I re apply or send a review to cic
If I re apply I dny want to get refused again plssss anyone to help
How much did you list in your bank account?

Also - it's better to reapply than to ask for a review. A review almost never works.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
IS IT TRUE THAT ACCORDING TO SOME NEW REGULATION TRV CAN ONLY BE APPLIED FROM COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND NOT COUNTRY OF STAY IF YOUR SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION IS IN PROCESS?

MY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS PAKISTAN AND I AM CURRENTLY ON A VISIT IN YEMEN. I WANT TO APPLY FOR TRV FROM YEMEN. IS THAT POSSIBLE?