+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refused thought documents were complete

estudyanteblue

May 2, 2013
TRV was refused and these are the only reasons they refused and the other things are good;

1. travel history. (cant do anything its supposed to be my first travel)
2. family ties in Canada and in home country. ( family in Canada= parents and my only brother
family in home country = my wife and my child ) should this really be an issue and ground for refusal?
3. personal assets and funds = I got $15,000 in my account but I have no real properties is that an issue also?do we have to own properties? I got stable business and income and my wife got her own stable job.

please help I thought they should have issued me my visa.

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
estudyanteblue said:
TRV was refused and these are the only reasons they refused and the other things are good;

2. family ties in Canada and in home country. ( family in Canada= parents and my only brother
family in home country = my wife and my child ) should this really be an issue and ground for refusal?
3. personal assets and funds = I got $15,000 in my account but I have no real properties is that an issue also?do we have to own properties? I got stable business and income and my wife got her own stable job.

[/quote

i ve got refused 3 times and each time for different reasons :) :)

estudyanteblue

May 2, 2013
SENIORS in the forum please any ideas to improve my case. i thoought it was good enough. how to improve on FAMILY TIES? my parents and my only brother is in canada and in my home country i got my wife and my child, how come they still refuse my visa because of family ties? do they want me to add one more wife? Cry as for my assets and funds i got $15k in my own account and got stable business and income why refuse me for this?

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
estudyanteblue said:

You haven't specified what you provided. What is the purpose of your visit? How long would it be? Where are you going? What are you going to do?

If you don't give proper details little can we help, also this indicates that you might not have been too clear to CIC as well.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
estudyanteblue said:
thanks for your time. I thought I was very clear on my case. its supposed to be my first travel to visit my family in canada. its just a one month family visit and little tour to so some places in toronto, montreal and niagara falls which i indicated in my proposed itinerary. i provided a simple one month proposed itinerary. here's what i provided to them;

proof of relationship in canada:
my birth certificate
my brother's birth certificate
PR card of my brother and my parents
invitation letter from brother notarised

proof of relationship in my country:
marriage certificate
birth certificate of my 4 year old son

proof of funds:

bank statement indicating 4 months running balance $15K
and everything about my business (registration etc.)
though im paying all my expenses i still provide them my brother's job certificate indicating his employment since 2003 with $16/hr rate
i also provided my wife's certificate of employment to show she has stable job
i have no land or house properties currently leaving in apartment with my wife.

are these not eenough to prove my family ties and my funds?

thank you. i just dont understand their reasoning.
Are you going alone?

estudyanteblue

May 2, 2013
they are being unreasonable, FAMILY TIES = my wife and my kid stays at home country, and I got my parents and my brother in Canada, what else do they want for FAMILY TIES????

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
estudyanteblue said:
they are being unreasonable, FAMILY TIES = my wife and my kid stays at home country, and I got my parents and my brother in Canada, what else do they want for FAMILY TIES????
First of all if you keep that "I did everything right I can't do better they are wrong" attitude then there is no point in reviewing your case. The whole point is to be open to understand mistakes were made and they can be solved.

Now.... why isn't your family traveling with you, usually family travel together. How can you have a business and leave for a month, how is it going to take care of itself? Is your wife employed? How old is your child? Also 15k in which currency? Where are you applying from? What's your nationality? What is the status of your family members in Canada?

As you can see you ar enot giving us enough details, you are more concerned on proving how you are right and not in actually finding the real reason for refusal.

M

mikeymyke

If $15K isn't enough, that usually means a recent large deposit was made into your account, which CIC doesn't like.

estudyanteblue

May 2, 2013
Jalex23 said:
First of all if you keep that "I did everything right I can't do better they are wrong" attitude then there is no point in reviewing your case. The whole point is to be open to understand mistakes were made and they can be solved.

Now.... why isn't your family traveling with you, usually family travel together. How can you have a business and leave for a month, how is it going to take care of itself? Is your wife employed? How old is your child? Also 15k in which currency? Where are you applying from? What's your nationality? What is the status of your family members in Canada?

As you can see you ar enot giving us enough details, you are more concerned on proving how you are right and not in actually finding the real reason for refusal.
as I said in my previous posts, my wife got a stable job and we have a 4 year old child. my wife cannot come with me she is a government employee definitely she cannot have a one month leave. I got workers in my business they will be reporting to my wife while I am away. why ONE month? you see, this supposed to be my first travel and I will be spending much for this this trip and I believe it will take years again to schedule a trip like this, so you you think one week or two weeks or three weeks is enough AND four weeks is too much? first of all PURPOSE OF TRIP and LENGTH OF STAY were not the reason for refusal. the reasons in their letter were:

a) travel history
b) family ties
c) personal assets and funds

are you also saying that my case would have been stronger if my wife and my child will travel with me and nobody will be left in my home country?

estudyanteblue

May 2, 2013
mikeymyke said:
If $15K isn't enough, that usually means a recent large deposit was made into your account, which CIC doesn't like.
like I said in my previous posts I provided a 4 month bank statement running balance and bank certificate equivalent to 15,000 Canadian dollars. its not a one time deposit, the balance were for the four months transactions of my account.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019

1. travel history. (cant do anything its supposed to be my first travel) normally, VO will not approve if you don't have travel history. Just like in USA, it's very difficult to get one

family in home country = my wife and my child ) should this really be an issue and ground for refusal? the family that travels together are family ties, for your case this should be

3. personal assets and funds = I got $15,000 in my account but I have no real properties is that an issue also?do we have to own properties? I got stable business and income and my wife got her own stable job.money doesn't matter now, as you will not bring your wife and child. Therefore, they will think you will use your money for survival like for looking for a job

Don't get offended. This is my opinion. I got my multiple visa, kabayan within a week. Though, I'm single, also has a brother and stable job outside Phils. VO approved mine, why? Because I have gone to USA and other Asian countries.

Just keep in mind, USA, UK, Canada and other countries outside Asia doesn't give visa easily as they are afraid you might look for a job or stay beyond the allowed days, which will be costly to their side.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
estudyanteblue said:
are you also saying that my case would have been stronger if my wife and my child will travel with me and nobody will be left in my home country?
YES. They are sure that you will come back to your home country, knowing your wife has a stable job.

estudyanteblue

May 2, 2013
so you are saying that I should bring my family and my file will get better chance? that would mean we will all go and nobody will be left behind?you mean that would make my family ties in my country stronger if I bring them all?? :D others seniors what can you say?

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
estudyanteblue said:
as I said in my previous posts, my wife got a stable job and we have a 4 year old child. my wife cannot come with me she is a government employee definitely she cannot have a one month leave. I got workers in my business they will be reporting to my wife while I am away. why ONE month? you see, this supposed to be my first travel and I will be spending much for this this trip and I believe it will take years again to schedule a trip like this, so you you think one week or two weeks or three weeks is enough AND four weeks is too much? first of all PURPOSE OF TRIP and LENGTH OF STAY were not the reason for refusal. the reasons in their letter were:

a) travel history
b) family ties
c) personal assets and funds

What I can see is you like to assume too much and you take decisions based on assumptions that are not totally correct.

Did I even mention that the length of stay was an issue? No, I didn't. You just assumed that. Did I say something about two or three weeks? .... and so on.

Now, CIC won't say "we refused you because of this exact matters" but they will enlist some standard reasons that we usually know why they were said based on many cases we have seen. For example, some times if you take care of one the others go away because they were secondary or were listed to show you that the officer took its time to try to give you the visa but couldn't find evidence in his second, third and consecutive tries.

The questions I am asking is for us to be able to know what CIC didn't like and how best to help you.

OK...

What I can see is that yes, one month travel is too ambitious. It is your first travel abroad and some things don't make sense. If you have so much money in your account why haven't you travelled around? And why is the first trip to Canada? For you it might look obvious, you got family here, but for CIC it looks suspicious, your family can help you immigrate illegally.

You are not bringing your family even though you got the means. Your business isn't really a tie, you can go abroad and stay just hanging around for a full month. Business owners usually need to be around to take care of them to be considered a real tie. Vacations are OK but 1 month? Sounds a little too much.

My advice?

Ask for less time and get an explanation letter that address why your family is not travelling with you (why she doesn't ask for a two week vacation to travel with you).

As you said this is your first travel, so don't be too ambitious, be realistic.