+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv questions

Kwabena

Aug 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
have you ever been refused a visa or permit,denied or ordered to leave Canada or any other country,should I say "yes"? Since I had been refused for my first application and this is my second application,and what details should I give?? Any suggestions ??

Kwabena

Aug 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
Travel history
Purpose of travel
Personal assets and financial status

Kwabena

Aug 9, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
Can anyone suggest what details I should give if I answered yes?

kareem0822

Aug 18, 2017
Hello. I am planning to visit canada for my winter holiday for 12 days. I am working here in Japan and my boyfriend which i met online will be the one to Sponsor me. My question is Will there be a possibility that the embassy/ the immigration in cAnada will ask some proof that he is really my Bf since this will be our first time to meet?

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Hello, kareem0822! People here in the forum always say that visitors who have Canadian partners have difficulty getting a visa because of the possibilty of the person to overstay in Canada. I think more than the proof of your relationship, what you have to gather are documents that will show you have strong ties in Japan and that there is a need for you to come back to Japan at a certain time. :)

But the fact that you are about to meet only for the first time may not go in favor of you.

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Hello, Gaurul.c! If your visit is for 6 months or less then generally you will not need a medical exam. Just check the CIC website because I think they have list of countries on which if you are a citizen of that country or you have stayed in that country for a while then you will be required to undergo medical exam. :)

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Hello, Gaurul.c! If your visit is for 6 months or less then generally you will not need a medical exam. Just check the CIC website because I think they have list of countries on which if you are a citizen of that country or you have stayed in that country for a while then you will be required to undergo medical exam. :)
Hey, Yes i do need to visit for more than 6 months, but i am applying on paper, not online and they donot ask for whether you are planning to visit foor 6 months or more. in this case what should i do, should i have medical exam first and then submit my application .
PS: I am going to submit all my documents in the VAC office.
If we apply through paper for tourist visa. will not they gime me the visa for more than 6 months ?

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Oh ok! Kindly check this to know if you will need a medical exam http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/dcl.asp

You can either submit your application first and wait for the visa officer to ask for medical exam when he reviews your application or submit medical exam together with your application to avoid further delays in reviewing your application.

The visa officer can give you either a Single Entry or Multiple Entry Visa depending on how strong your documents are. Regarding the stay, it will be the border officer who will determine how long you can stay in Canada :)