+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV-Proof of Means of Financial Support

netroak

Aug 4, 2018
Hi,

this is one of the sections in the online application, is it sufficient to only provide bank statements for the past 4 months?

Ashish494

May 15, 2018
@Bryanna will help you with full details
@Bryanna can you please help us in this situation like strong ties up with home country. My situation is my spouse have Canadian citizen and i am indian and our spousal sponsorship application outside of Canada is in progress. I just completed my master in June. And recently i dont have job. So, we are applying a trv as dual intent in next month. Nd yeah my question is if my mother will give me the money for show in my account for trv so any issues on it?
How many days required for show money in my account before applying?
Next Month we will apply at next month and money will transfer at same time as there any problems?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
@Bryanna can you please help us in this situation like strong ties up with home country. My situation is my spouse have Canadian citizen and i am indian and our spousal sponsorship application outside of Canada is in progress. I just completed my master in June. And recently i dont have job. So, we are applying a trv as dual intent in next month. Nd yeah my question is if my mother will give me the money for show in my account for trv so any issues on it?
Next Month we will apply at next month and money will transfer at same time as there any problems?
IMO’ recently transfer could be create the problem which you will show to the embassy you need to prove how did you get.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. What stage of processing is your PR application?

2. It won't help if your mom transfers money to your account + you are not employed. Basically, you don't have any ties to return to. The visa officer would know that you've applied for a TRV to avoid waiting out the PR processing time in India

Ashish494

May 15, 2018
1. What stage of processing is your PR application?

2. It won't help if your mom transfers money to your account + you are not employed. Basically, you don't have any ties to return to. The visa officer would know that you've applied for a TRV to avoid waiting out the PR processing time in India
@Bryanna
On ecas we got dm on sponsorship. So we are waiting for SA approval.

Okay. It means refusal chances is high.?
What we will do for that?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
On ecas we got dm on sponsorship. So we are waiting for SA approval.

Okay. It means refusal chances is high.?
What we will do for that?
IMO, it's best you if wait for your PR.

Chances of a TRV refusal are high in your case. If you still want to apply for a TRV then do apply a few weeks after your application is transferred to NDVO

floundering

Aug 6, 2018
Alright, but my question is if I only provide the bank statement and nothing else, would it be alright?
You should consider including other documents in the financial section such as a letter from your employer that states your position and salary, recent payslips, bank reference letter etc. The instructions for the financial section explicitly state that you should provide as many of the given documents as you can, so including more evidence of proof of finances will only strengthen your application.