+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Online from Pakistan

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
Any recent experience with timeline for applying online from Pakistan? I applied yesterday online for a family member but now wonder if application should have been made in person at local VFS office as online timeline may be longer? Would really appreciate advice. Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any recent experience with timeline for applying online from Pakistan? I applied yesterday online for a family member but now wonder if application should have been made in person at local VFS office as online timeline may be longer? Would really appreciate advice. Thanks
It doesnt makes any difference either paper or online , i recently got approved it took 65 days from submission till PPR, have seen mostly applications from pakistan are delayed because of background checks , its all wait game

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
It doesnt makes any difference either paper or online , i recently got approved it took 65 days from submission till PPR, have seen mostly applications from pakistan are delayed because of background checks , its all wait game
Thanks. Did you apply online or in person? If you applied online, how many days from submission of application to when you were asked to go to go VCF an submit biometrics?

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks. Did you apply online or in person? If you applied online, how many days from submission of application to when you were asked to go to go VCF an submit biometrics?
I can answer my own question. Received biometrics instruction letter 48 hours after applying online.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Estimated time is within 30 days but can actually take longer / faster
But recently few cases from pakistan have taken approx 65 days to get a decision

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
Hi members,
I applied for my mother and here is her timeline:

Citizenship & Residence: Pakistan
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi
Application: Online
Application Received: 31-May-2017
Biometric Letter Received: 2-June-2017
Biometric Updated: 5-June-2017
Passport Request: 19-June-2017

During this time I submitted two case specific inquiries since I made a blunder on the IMM5257 form and selected wrong country of birth. I sent new form via case specific inquiry.

Hope this information helps

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
Hi members,
I applied for my mother and here is her timeline:

Citizenship & Residence: Pakistan
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi
Application: Online
Application Received: 31-May-2017
Biometric Letter Received: 2-June-2017
Biometric Updated: 5-June-2017
Passport Request: 19-June-2017

During this time I submitted two case specific inquiries since I made a blunder on the IMM5257 form and selected wrong country of birth. I sent new form via case specific inquiry.

Hope this information helps
That's very helpful. Thank you for sharing. And congrats to you on your mother's visa application approval. Assuming passport request is for stamping. Please let me know once you receive the passport back for us to have approx timeline developed on current online applications

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017
That's very helpful. Thank you for sharing. And congrats to you on your mother's visa application approval. Assuming passport request is for stamping. Please let me know once you receive the passport back for us to have approx timeline developed on current online applications
Yeah her application was approved so the rquest is for stamping. She'll be sending her passport tomorrow via vac in karachi. I'll update once she gets it back. Even I'm not too sure how much time it takes between sending and receiving it back. I would love to know if anyone can give me that information.

Thanks

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah her application was approved so the rquest is for stamping. She'll be sending her passport tomorrow via vac in karachi. I'll update once she gets it back. Even I'm not too sure how much time it takes between sending and receiving it back. I would love to know if anyone can give me that information.

Thanks
It takes total 5 working days to get passport stamp like i submitted on friday and recieved on Thursday

katchme88

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2017

mzee_edm

Jun 18, 2017
Received a letter on my online app. that says we are expected a COPY of your passport. Any idea what would be next? Also received an email with UCI no

Cyclist100

Jun 14, 2017
Received a letter on my online app. that says we are expected a COPY of your passport. Any idea what would be next? Also received an email with UCI no
Do you mean they are asking you to submit your Passport? If so, sounds like you may have been approved and they want passport for stamping?. I appled June 14 and received UCI (unique client number) within 3 days. When did you apply?