+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The officer who was going to refuse my file made another mistake. The party I was supposed to attend was in Toronto not in Mississauga. My hotel was in Mississauga. I thought officers are supposed to pay attention to details!
Downtown Toronto to Mississauga is a short commute away. I wouldn't consider it as a mistake

Reactions: kira260

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Well you’re lucky
You at least got the ATIP lol
Any news at all? I am sure they will handle your case soon!! I don't know how long I will be waiting for final review. Maybe get your wife to contact the local MP because I see their correspondence is recorded in GCMS so all officers working on your case can see this.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Hey @kira260 i was reading ur posts about the GCSM notes, seems like it’s a long story lol and inshallah you’ll get PPR.

Well I thinking to contact the local MP but I was able to contact the visa office in Riyadh and the receptionist sent a reminder to “visa office” and she got a reply that “they’re aware of my case and situation + my current status in Saudi Cox my visa is going to expire in mid June 2018. So hopefully I’ll be getting an update before that.... I’m gonna wait this week and thn contact my local MP if no update
Any news at all? I am sure they will handle your case soon!! I don't know how long I will be waiting for final review. Maybe get your wife to contact the local MP because I see their correspondence is recorded in GCMS so all officers working on your case can see this.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hey @kira260 i was reading ur posts about the GCSM notes, seems like it’s a long story lol and inshallah you’ll get PPR.

Well I thinking to contact the local MP but I was able to contact the visa office in Riyadh and the receptionist sent a reminder to “visa office” and she got a reply that “they’re aware of my case and situation + my current status in Saudi Cox my visa is going to expire in mid June 2018. So hopefully I’ll be getting an update before that.... I’m gonna wait this week and thn contact my local MP if no update

Yes it is a long story and it seems compliacated!! but I am just praying for PPR asap. i don't think I will have an interview because my case is straightforward now that security has passed. I don't know what they would even ask me.

I am sure that if they know your situation they will provide you with something soon! Let's hope they decide for no interview and just approval!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Yes inshallah I pray you don’t get an interview straight PPR.
Inshallah I’m hoping to get a PPR soon too without an interview :)
Yes it is a long story and it seems compliacated!! but I am just praying for PPR asap. i don't think I will have an interview because my case is straightforward now that security has passed. I don't know what they would even ask me.

I am sure that if they know your situation they will provide you with something soon! Let's hope they decide for no interview and just approval!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Hi Bryanna need your help here, my cousin is applying for a Canadian TRV and his dad sponsoring his trip.

Could you please help with “To whom it may concern” letter format ?

For his dads funds which he can show/use .

Thanks

Kkj22

Apr 19, 2018
Hi bryanna. My sister got refused for TRV. She applied online, i would like to know if how to reapply online again? Does she need to make a new GC key account? Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

Hi Bryanna need your help here, my cousin is applying for a Canadian TRV and his dad sponsoring his trip.

Could you please help with “To whom it may concern” letter format ?

For his dads funds which he can show/use .

Thanks
By now you know the standard questions LOL:
1. Purpose of his visit? For how long?

2. What does he do for a living or is he a student? Why is his dad paying for his visit?

3. Has he traveled to other visa-required countries? If yes, any valid visas?

4. What strong ties does he have?

5. List of documents that he will submit

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna. My sister got refused for TRV. She applied online, i would like to know if how to reapply online again? Does she need to make a new GC key account? Thanks
She can reapply using the same online account.

Do ensure she addresses the previous refusal reasons before she reapplies

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
1. Tourism/Family (his moms sister lives in Toronto.

2. He’s a uni student, doing his bachelors degree.

3. Yes US,UK,Newzealand, and Europe.
valid UK and Newzealand visa.

4. 2 Years of on goin bachelors degree & completed Family in Pakistan.

By now you know the standard questions LOL:
1. Purpose of his visit? For how long?

2. What does he do for a living or is he a student? Why is his dad paying for his visit?

3. Has he traveled to other visa-required countries? If yes, any valid visas?

4. What strong ties does he have?

5. List of documents that he will submit

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hello,

how long should I wait before contacting the local MP? She told me to follow up with her by the end of this week if I didn’t hear anything but I don’t want to push the officers as I see it’s a very fragile case already from the notes.

Any advise?

@Mrmoody90 how long did you wait after hearing Secruity was passed before you got notification of the interview?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Well every time my wife contact her Local MP they would always give us like 1-2 months time to contact again if we don’t hear anything by then.

If I’m not wrong in couple of weeks I guess

Hello,

how long should I wait before contacting the local MP? She told me to follow up with her by the end of this week if I didn’t hear anything but I don’t want to push the officers as I see it’s a very fragile case already from the notes.

Any advise?

@Mrmoody90 how long did you wait after hearing Secruity was passed before you got notification of the interview?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Well every time my wife contact her Local MP they would always give us like 1-2 months time to contact again if we don’t hear anything by then.

If I’m not wrong in couple of weeks I guess
Yes, she told me before when the security checks were happening that they could only contact cic every month, however this time she said to follow up by end of this week. I guess since all there is left is for final review that it should not take too long.

I am really hoping for positive news for us both soon!

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Me too
Inshallah I really hope we both get goods news real soon :)
Yes, she told me before when the security checks were happening that they could only contact cic every month, however this time she said to follow up by end of this week. I guess since all there is left is for final review that it should not take too long.

I am really hoping for positive news for us both soon!