+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
93 days done still nothing.
111 Days for me. Something changed on the IRCC automated service though. The automated message said no additional documents are required full stop. Before it was the additional documents you have provided are being reviewed. I think there is work being done. It's just a matter of time time and more time!!:( hopeful to hear something this week, Jesus, Allah, all Gods please help me and those others waiting for their dreams to come true!

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
You can send a Case Specific Enquiry/IRCC webform + an email to the LA visa office to request for an expedited decision.

The estimated processing time for Palestinians is currently 78 days. However, as you are visiting the US, you can expect significantly longer processing time because it is possible that the LA visa office could have contacted the visa office in your home country for information pertaining to you
@Bryanna I spoke with my agent and he said your visa was submitted on 2 December 2017 and you cant count on what the processing time they gave, we should wait more time, so if we will send specifi enquiry as you mentioned are they going to reply? Im afraid they will just reject my apllication and thats it

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna I spoke with my agent and he said your visa was submitted on 2 December 2017 and you cant count on what the processing time they gave, we should wait more time, so if we will send specifi enquiry as you mentioned are they going to reply? Im afraid they will just reject my apllication and thats it
The visa office could take up to 30 days to reply to your web form. However, this does not mean that they will give a decision within 30 days.

Sending a CSE/web form after the estimated processing time has passed is like a reminder to give a decision at the earliest

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
The visa office could take up to 30 days to reply to your web form. However, this does not mean that they will give a decision within 30 days.

Sending a CSE/web form after the estimated processing time has passed is like a reminder to give a decision at the earliest
Thank you But it seems i have more than one submittio I did an online submission on 2 December and biometric on 7 December and we called IRCC today abd it says my submission was on 22 December , i get confused and cant count the days so that i know if its over my time processing or not :(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you But it seems i have more than one submittio I did an online submission on 2 December and biometric on 7 December and we called IRCC today abd it says my submission was on 22 December , i get confused and cant count the days so that i know if its over my time processing or not :(
Not sure why you were told that your submission was on 22 December when it should be 7-8 December (after your biometrics were received).

Maybe you should wait for a couple of weeks before you contact the visa office

roundoff1

Feb 28, 2018
I have submitted my TRV Online on 1st of March without any Explanation Letter.
I am worried now tht it may led to rejection, Anyway i can upload now OR Anything I can do at this point ?

PS: Having Valid US Visa.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I was told by an MP who got this information from the Minister of Immigration that most security verifications are taking up to 6 months!!! That's crazy. It makes me really worried. @ubfx @Omairi7 have been lucky then! @Mrmoody90 you have passed 6 months now? I hope I don't have to wait that long!!

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Not sure why you were told that your submission was on 22 December when it should be 7-8 December (after your biometrics were received).

Maybe you should wait for a couple of weeks before you contact the visa office
@Bryanna if you read what @kira260 juts wrote it makes you feel that it's not a couple of weeks it +6 months and @Mrmoody90 is a good example of that, please advice me what to do? my stay in the US will be valid till end of May

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
@Bryanna if you read what @kira260 juts wrote it makes you feel that it's not a couple of weeks it +6 months and @Mrmoody90 is a good example of that, please advice me what to do? my stay in the US will be valid till end of May
I think she meant for you to wait a few weeks until you contact CIC. Not everyone's case takes up to 6 months, it's those that are in security verifications that have the chance to take that long. As I said ubfx and Omairi7 also went through background check and it didn't take 6 months. However background check is different from security check. If your application says it's undergoing background check on the online profile, you should try and find out what type of check.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
I was told by an MP who got this information from the Minister of Immigration that most security verifications are taking up to 6 months!!! That's crazy. It makes me really worried. @ubfx @Omairi7 have been lucky then! @Mrmoody90 you have passed 6 months now? I hope I don't have to wait that long!!
Any of you guys waiting for Sponsorship application too ?
I have sponsorship application is in process and TRV 95+ days.

Nana75

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
@kira260
I think she meant for you to wait a few weeks until you contact CIC. Not everyone's case takes up to 6 months, it's those that are in security verifications that have the chance to take that long. As I said ubfx and Omairi7 also went through background check and it didn't take 6 months. However background check is different from security check. If your application says it's undergoing background check on the online profile, you should try and find out what type of check.
@kira260 I'm under security background check but I don't know if its security check or only background check? whats the difference?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would not compare your processing time when that of anyone else's. Their application specifications are different from yours.

If you're staying in the US until end-May then do wait for a couple of weeks before sending the CSE

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@kira260

@kira260 I'm under security background check but I don't know if its security check or only background check? whats the difference?
Ahhh if this is the case i.e. your application status is going through security/background checks then I would NOT send the CSE after a couple of weeks.

IRCC will take as long as they need to complete your security/background checks by replying on external agencies/third party sources. You cannot speed up this process. And, a CSE will not make a difference