+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV online Application

hasan629

Jul 2, 2013
you just need to send passport and that letter
i havent received my passport yet so cant tell that how long they take to send passport back
is there anyone here who can tell that how many days they usually take?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
hasan629 said:
you just need to send passport and that letter
i havent received my passport yet so cant tell that how long they take to send passport back
is there anyone here who can tell that how many days they usually take?
My friend received in 5 Days so are you checking with your tracking number

BeniceBlake

Feb 8, 2017
Re: Refusal of my husband's work permit

Help need some guidance:

Just got an email from CIC stating that may husbands application was refuse,were expecting that they will ask for a police check but ended up having a decision right away.I'm confused cause it doesn't say the reason of refusal,hoping it's an error,hope somebody could help us.Expecting to travel next month to Canada with my babies dad but all our dreams are shattered because of this :(

hasan629

Jul 2, 2013
RabinJi said:
My friend received in 5 Days so are you checking with your tracking number
yes i am tracking through my tracking number but if you remember i told that my return envelope tracking number is already activated from the day i sent my passport and now its very confusing because from the very first day its showing in transit so i cant really track that whether they already sent my passport or not...i dont know whether its normal or not....what do you think??

megamind_moon

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hello..i have read about this thread and i wanted to ask about a similar issue..
Am thinking of applying to a TRV to visa office...
If i dnt hve a bank acc...yet my dad provided me wz a legal statement that allowed me to withdraw money.... Plus a strong reason to return is that i sued am opthalmologist and my hearing session requires my presence... I can give the lawsuit number to prove my reasons.... I wana visit my girlfriend..
Note that i applied twice 2 years ago and got rejected bcz of no travel history...
Wht'd ur feedbk on my inquiry

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
hasan629 said:
yes i am tracking through my tracking number but if you remember i told that my return envelope tracking number is already activated from the day i sent my passport and now its very confusing because from the very first day its showing in transit so i cant really track that whether they already sent my passport or not...i dont know whether its normal or not....what do you think??
have you received your Passport back?How long it took?
Thanks

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Lashen said:
Then your case is different. Very simple!! You are a temporary resident of Canada and your TRV will be issued till passport expiring date or your work permit! It shouldn't take long, like maximum of 2-12 days to get passport request leeter
my visa expired on march 2014(did not required a visa to stay, as i had work permi)did not travel outside Canda.
Not i am reaplying for trv, my work permit expires by the mid july 2017.

What should i put for my intend to stay, i submitted with - temp. more than 6 months as my answer.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
hasan629 said:
Yes i received in 7 days
Congrats bro,i have sent my passport by mail on last Tuesday but when i checked by using tracking number it shows it is in transit?So what do you think it only shows that or already reached?When do i expect my Passport back?For how long did they issued your TRV??
Thanks

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
my visa expired on march 2014(did not required a visa to stay, as i had work permi)did not travel outside Canda.

What should i put for my intend to stay, i submitted with - temp. more than 6 months as my answer.

anyone ?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
karanssharma said:

anyone ?
I put more than 6 months in the eligibility question so put that nothing to worry but if you are taking the question in the formIMM 5257 then mentioned till the date of your wp or if your wp is expires very close then just mentioned one year or more.
Good luck

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
RabinJi said:
I put more than 6 months in the eligibility question so put that nothing to worry but if you are taking the question in the formIMM 5257 then mentioned till the date of your wp or if your wp is expires very close then just mentioned one year or more.
Good luck
yes, did the same for both..put last day of WP in pdf IMM file, while answering temp. More than 6 months in online questionnaire..
thanks for confirming

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Guys finally today my passport is delivered to Ottawa after 7 days,i am wondering why it took 7 days but some of here they have received their passport back in 7 days back after stamped,
Cheers
Rabin

karanssharma

Nov 5, 2012
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
01**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
23/11/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Hey, how long did it take for tou to get the passport request to be sent to ottawa office, i got it in 2 days and decision says no decision yet.
I will be sending my passport once i write my ielts tomorrow.

liquidmetal

Feb 14, 2017
What did you guys fill in for "Name and address of person/institute youre visiting"? Im already working in canada so I can put my employers address here but what do i fill in for my spouse who's also living in Canada with me. She has an Open work permit but she is not working so there's no employer address.