+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Online App without flight itinerary

June2013

May 1, 2013
Hi all,

I'm in process of applying single entry TRV online, still collecting documents and filling forms.

Here's my situation:
I am an Indonesian citizen, living in Malaysia under dependent's visa, a house wife aka no job ( my visa doesn't allow me to work) my husband is a Canadian citizen who has been living outside of Canada for more than 10 years. His work permit will end in Oct and so will be my visa.
We are planning to visit my husband's parents for two weeks by the end of his work contract here.
No invitation letters from my parents in law. We will not buy any tickets yet until I get my TRV approved, so therefor no flight itinerary. My husband told me to just write down our holiday itinerary in details when and where to visit during our two weeks visit, and use it as 'itinerary' document I am supposed to upload for supporting documents.

My questions are: Will it (no flight itinerary) weaken my possibility to get the visa? Anyone has experienced similar situation?

So far I will provide them with these documents:
1. my scanned dependent's visa
2. my husband's bank statement (as I stated that he is who will supporting me financially)
3. my passport's pages showing my visits to different places.
4. my husband's passport (still not sure if I should include it)
5. my marriage certificate

Thank you all

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
i did not include flight ticket/itinerary when i applied my father for TRV. i just uploaded my sister's (PR in canada) invitation letter as travel itinerary. i think your husband is right. detailed holiday itinerary would be fine. i submitted the application on 18th of april. the decision was made on the 22nd april. my father received his visa stamped on his passport yesterday. :)

June2013

May 1, 2013
myluckyprincess said:
i did not include flight ticket/itinerary when i applied my father for TRV. i just uploaded my sister's (PR in canada) invitation letter as travel itinerary. i think your husband is right. detailed holiday itinerary would be fine. i submitted the application on 18th of april. the decision was made on the 22nd april. my father received his visa stamped on his passport yesterday. :)
Thank you for sharing:)
I'm going to apply without flight itinerary, hope they will approve it.
Congratulation on your father's visa:)

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
thanks. he's flying this saturday may 11. :)

June2013 said:
Thank you for sharing:)
I'm going to apply without flight itinerary, hope they will approve it.
Congratulation on your father's visa:)

IT applicant

May 22, 2009
@myluckyprincess

Which all docs you submitted for TRV?

Do your parents need to show strong financial status as TRV is based on them supporting on their own while they are in Canada?

thnx