TRV From Inside Canada - Normal Processing Time Has Passed

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey All...

Applied TRV on 19th Jan and got PPR on 19th July, created a webform for passport 2-way courier , submitted passport to the via Bluedart and it reached Bangalore on 30th July.
But till now I have not received any acknowledgement/communication on the status of passport or any tracking details.

Can someone please tell if it is normal and how long does it take to get back the passport after stamping ?

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Track the courier with AWB number. Once it reaches VFS, u should receive a tracking ID through which you can track your application
Many Thanks for your reply!

Just few minutes back I got the email from VFS along with the tracking ID.
Took 7 days to get the email after I sent the passport via Bluedart.

Reactions: Alliswell_2021
Jul 15, 2021
Nova Scotia
Category........
AINP
Applied on 4th March, sent multiple webforms and contacted MP but no luck of getting any proper response.

Yesterday, sent a letter from my Mother's doctor about her health condition along with proof of vaccination and a detailed message describing what I'm and my family going through around 12:35 AM and received Review elegibility email on 12:37 AM and followed by passport request in a minute.

Guys humble request, don't wait here in Canada if someone is sick at your home. My mother was fine but she died in her sleep two days ago and I couldn't travel because my passport was sent to Ottawa for stamping. I'm still waiting for my passport, it was sent on Tuesday from Halifax. Does anybody know the timeline?

hamza125

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Guys humble request, don't wait here in Canada if someone is sick at your home. My mother was fine but she died in her sleep two days ago and I couldn't travel because my passport was sent to Ottawa for stamping. I'm still waiting for my passport, it was sent on Tuesday from Halifax. Does anybody know the timeline?
So so sorry to hear that :(. Please make a call to IRCC, also fill out a crisis form.

Sunshine69

Jul 8, 2021
Since they started processing february and even march applicants without webforms, I hope nobody from january is still waiting for ppr, is there any jan applicant without ppr?