+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for spouse and dependant

Dashmeet

Feb 28, 2019
Hi All, I applied for TRV for my spouse on 5th May and waiting for the result. I have shown duration of stay as 4 months.

In the meantime I observed that for most people who’s trv is approved have shown duration of stay as less than a month.

So is there anyone here who’s spouse trv is approved and they have shown duration of stay as more than a month in the application?

noxmachina

Dec 24, 2023
Hi All, I applied for TRV for my spouse on 5th May and waiting for the result. I have shown duration of stay as 4 months.

In the meantime I observed that for most people who’s trv is approved have shown duration of stay as less than a month.

So is there anyone here who’s spouse trv is approved and they have shown duration of stay as more than a month in the application?
Yes, I declared 4-5 months for my Spousal TRV, our Spousal PR was underway and we had not received an AOR for it at the time of the application for the TRV. TRV was successful nonetheless.

engr.zuhair

Oct 4, 2020

Yes, I declared 3 month. TRV was approved.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023

Length alone have no effect. We declared 6 months and got approved in no time. Strong profile with a consistent application is the key.

Reactions: noxmachina