+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv for my mother

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hey everyone,,
My mother is widowed. She does not has any property under her name. My husband came to canada on study permit. Now we bother are on work permit.

Last time my mother trv was refused stating that visa officer was not sure that she will leave the country. Does not has ties and financial supprt etc.

She has 4lac inr in her account, but we can pay everything for her flight accommodation etc. My brother, sister and sister in law is in India, I want my mother to visit us but how to show ties and financial supprt for her..

Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated thank you in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey everyone,,
My mother is widowed. She does not has any property under her name. My husband came to canada on study permit. Now we bother are on work permit.

Last time my mother trv was refused stating that visa officer was not sure that she will leave the country. Does not has ties and financial supprt etc.

She has 4lac inr in her account, but we can pay everything for her flight accommodation etc. My brother, sister and sister in law is in India, I want my mother to visit us but how to show ties and financial supprt for her..

Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated thank you in advance
A TRV requires that she be able to pay for her expenses. You will have to find more ties or else wait until you get PR and apply for a supervisa.