+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for dependent child

snehashy

Aug 27, 2019
Hi everyone!
Quick question.My husband and I are PR holders and want to apply for TRV for our 3 month old baby while simultaneously working on the sponsorship process. Do i need to create a new account for the baby for the visa or is there a way to apply for one through my existing account? TIA

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi everyone!
Quick question.My husband and I are PR holders and want to apply for TRV for our 3 month old baby while simultaneously working on the sponsorship process. Do i need to create a new account for the baby for the visa or is there a way to apply for one through my existing account? TIA
Create an account for the baby

Reactions: snehashy

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone!
[/QUO

I applied for my Son's TRV using my existing account, worked fine.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone!
One parent needs to be in Canada to apply for sponsorship.