+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV denied after 15 hours of online submission (Philippines)

marz28

Feb 21, 2014
I applied online the other day and just got denied :(
Here are some reasons :
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: Your travel history, Limited employment prospects in your country of residence, Your current employment situation,Your personal assets and financial status
You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.

The result was really fast.

indianabones

Feb 7, 2014
If a decision is made that quickly it means one of a few things. Firstly and most likely you're financially in a poor position to be travelling. Secondly if you are in a decent position your documentation doesn't support the case. Thirdly you haven't proved that you will come back after a visit, this usually is done by an employment letter stating your contactual status.

If I were you, I would scour the forum and do lots of preparation and think more then 10 times before even considering applying again. As you can see on this forum, we have members who have been refused, 3 and 4 times for TRVs.

travelerguy

Feb 22, 2014
Can you post the complete letter you received?
What's your purpose of travel?
You had previous travel?
Make sure to be detailed on your purpose/ itinerary. Ex. Hotels your staying in.
I also applied last feb 19, it was my 1st time to apply.
Feb 20 i got an email asking for my passport to submit at vac.
I gave detailed itinerary.
Date of arrival, choices of hotel to stay ( with per night rate), places to visit, return date.