+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Approved thanks to BRYANNA

sim255

Jul 16, 2014
My wife last year was refused a TRV due to not having enough Travel history (even though went to singapore and thailand), personal assets, immigration status. She is currently on a spouse visa (indian Citizen) in the UK. I wasnt sure where i could go for help lawyers just wanted to take advantage. I found this forum and asked for advice.

Bryanna gave me some advice and then it took about a couple of months and lots of PM's but i managed to prepare it and submitted it. It was approved.

So if anyone needs any help please contact Bryanna, it doesnt hurt to get advice as these people have helped so many people so far.

So thank you Bryanna for helping all of those people who had difficulties in getting visas. :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Glad all the hard work paid off..... and the decision for her TRV was made in just one day after applying :) :)

Very happy for you

Cheers :)

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
sim255 said:
My wife last year was refused a TRV due to not having enough Travel history (even though went to singapore and thailand), personal assets, immigration status. She is currently on a spouse visa (indian Citizen) in the UK. I wasnt sure where i could go for help lawyers just wanted to take advantage. I found this forum and asked for advice.

Bryanna gave me some advice and then it took about a couple of months and lots of PM's but i managed to prepare it and submitted it. It was approved.

So if anyone needs any help please contact Bryanna, it doesnt hurt to get advice as these people have helped so many people so far.

So thank you Bryanna for helping all of those people who had difficulties in getting visas. :)
Great; and congratulations.

Would you brief your case; and what you did? Thx.

sim255

Jul 16, 2014
Brief is that my wife from india is on a 2.5 year UK spouse visa. I am British. We have previously travelled to thailand and singapore.

My Grandparents, uncle, aunt etc live in canada and i applied for a trv last year in july. It was refused.

I then followed the forum and then started to gather things that gave my wife more home ties here. At the time i applied she only been in UK for a few months.

She then enrolled in college in september 2014 and in december i applied for a USA visa. got a 10 year multiple
As a EU spouse shes entitled to schengen visa, got that in January 2015 and went to france for the weekend and then later on spain.

I also opened up a joint bank account with her and added her on to my AMEX and bank credit card as an additional carholder.

When it came to applying i included the following documents.

Invitation letter from Grandfather
-T1
-NOA
-passport copy
-Citizenship card

Cover letter from wife addressing refusal points and refering to the evidence.
-joint bank statement 6 months
-letter from bank verifying both our names on account
-joint credit card statement 3 months
-college letter detailing bonafide student, course details.
-Polling card copy /voter card (show that she had the right to vote in UK elections 2015)
-provisional travel booking
- day to day itenary and estimated cost (total cost reflected in bank account)
-Annual travel insurance copy to show we have medical cover
-list of her relatives in UK and abroad to show most of her family are not in canada
-

Cover from me (husband)letter of financial support
- included my passport copy
-personal bank statements
-Land registry showing i have property in the uk
-job letter

In the cover letters i referenced all the evidence ie look at travel history evidence 1 etc etc and i wrote that on all the documents in the right hand corner and highlighted it with a yellow marker.

The documents that were all evidence were all sequentially put in order and i tied them with a string in a criss cross fashion with a note for VFS not to disturb the documents and keep them in order. That way as the cover letters were read it was easy to find the relevant documents. rather then omg where is this document etc etc.

It arrived to VFS london on the 21st at 11am and got sent to the Canadian embassy at 3pm. The visa was granted on the 22nd. Call it luck etc me personally i think it was maybe due to the paper work being in a very easy to follow fashion and hopefully did not anger the visa officer.

Bryanna input helped greatly especially with the cover letters (thing to include and not include) and the day to day itiniary with the estimated cost. List of relatives (that was a new one for me, i havent read that anywhere).

I hope someone can read my case and if they are in a similar situation follow what i did and hopefully get a visa. I know its extremely hard being married to someone who has an indian passport as they have to get visas for everyplace and have a somewhat bad reputation for over staying. Being British we do take it for granted not needing visas for many places, then suddenly having to apply for visas everywhere i now understand what allot of people go through on this forum.

I hope this information helps