+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV approval chances for Retired Patents with valid USA tourist visa + US Travel history

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hi,

I am planning to apply TRV for my parents. They have a valid US tourist visa and have also traveled to US for 5 months . Does that increase their chances of getting the visa??

SriKo

Dec 17, 2019
Hi All,

I am planning to invite my Uncle (Mother's brother) and Aunt to Canada for a couple of months. They both visited USA and have a valid VISA. They are financially able with considerable assets and Pension income back in India. In order for me to get them the Canadian Visit VISA what documentation is required from my end? I was of the opinion that an invitation letter would suffice as they are capable of funding their visit and have strong family / asset ties back home. Please advise if there is any other documentation needed.

Regards
SriKo

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am planning to invite my Uncle (Mother's brother) and Aunt to Canada for a couple of months. They both visited USA and have a valid VISA. They are financially able with considerable assets and Pension income back in India. In order for me to get them the Canadian Visit VISA what documentation is required from my end? I was of the opinion that an invitation letter would suffice as they are capable of funding their visit and have strong family / asset ties back home. Please advise if there is any other documentation needed.

Regards
SriKo
No just invitation.