+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied within Canada October-November Months 2017

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Iran, i know its a redflag country but i applied same visa last yeat and got it in 14 days. Its funny i asked my school and supervisors and they said none of them received any email or call from Ottawa for BG. So why is it taking so long? I think criminal check and security takes tome
which country passport you hold? they won;t do everyone bg check they check only few countries or on doubted applicants

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Iran, i know its a redflag country but i applied same visa last yeat and got it in 14 days. Its funny i asked my school and supervisors and they said none of them received any email or call from Ottawa for BG. So why is it taking so long? I think criminal check and security takes tome
rules change every year and seems like now BG verification is mandatory for almost all applicants whom they are considering to give visa :) Good Luck

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
It is important to understand that all of your case is relying on how you complete and submitted the documents. People especially from this region are bound to face these BackGround checks.

Reactions: CanadaEHCabada

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
It is important to understand that all of your case is relying on how you complete and submitted the documents. People especially from this region are bound to face these BackGround checks.
Can i ask a question: well ottawa is processing my application. When i applied for TRV i was in Iran. Then well i had time and came to turkey. Now again i am going to Iran and wait until my TRV comes. Do you think i need to send a CSE ? I have already sent 3 CSEs and dont wanna send again but if i must tell them i am travelling i have to send another CSE right?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Can i ask a question: well ottawa is processing my application. When i applied for TRV i was in Iran. Then well i had time and came to turkey. Now again i am going to Iran and wait until my TRV comes. Do you think i need to send a CSE ? I have already sent 3 CSEs and dont wanna send again but if i must tell them i am travelling i have to send another CSE right?
If your travel does not requires to visit Canada then focus on your work and enjoy the waiting game. They will take their time as much as they want. You will be notified once your case will be approved and you will be given a month to submit your passport for visa stamping either you will be in Turkey or Iran.

Good luck

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
If your travel does not requires to visit Canada then focus on your work and enjoy the waiting game. They will take their time as much as they want. You will be notified once your case will be approved and you will be given a month to submit your passport for visa stamping either you will be in Turkey or Iran.

Good luck
Thanks, but i meant shouldnt we inform them of travelling since it adds to passport enter exit stamps. When we apply for TRV they ask for copy of all pages with marks and stamps in passport

Reactions: Omairi7

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks, but i meant shouldnt we inform them of travelling since it adds to passport enter exit stamps. When we apply for TRV they ask for copy of all pages with marks and stamps in passport
There is no need to involve or informing them unless you get a new visa, passport renewals or updates regarding your circumstances, address change etc.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Applied on 28 November
Within canada
Later left the country ...should i update regrading my travel
This was trv extension
Online apps are given timeline of 108 days...is it actually this long??

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Applied on 28 November
Within canada
Later left the country ...should i update regrading my travel
This was trv extension
Online apps are given timeline of 108 days...is it actually this long??
For TRV which online app say 108 days? Could you please share the link?

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Nothinh is written any where, its just routine information on different forums. Ubfx and i am at the same in 80+ days. Hamid i guess crossed 120 days.
Within Canada right? CPC ottawa? I applied online so i have my passport. The thing is i applied when i was in Iran but profile went to Ottawa bcz i put my residence as Canada. I guess they will ask me to do biometrics aswell after my case gets to Ankara. Grrrr so complicated. Mine is 56 days so far i hope i get to Canada soon my life is just vanishing in the air

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Within Canada right? CPC ottawa? I applied online so i have my passport. The thing is i applied when i was in Iran but profile went to Ottawa bcz i put my residence as Canada. I guess they will ask me to do biometrics aswell after my case gets to Ankara. Grrrr so complicated. Mine is 56 days so far i hope i get to Canada soon my life is just vanishing in the air
No, out side canada but as i told earlier, these checks are conducting very strictly no matter from where you applied.