+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv applied on gc key.from october.

nitwooff

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Yes, using old biometric. Yes, had applied for a inland PR and have received approval too but need to go back to complete the details on the portal. I received the approval while I was in India so tricky situation there too
Yeah I get that .. may I know when was your AOr for Pr and when did u get ur portal email??

shlokthosar

Dec 20, 2021
Hi all, have a simple query , please respond. we have plans to visit Canada this June 2022. I am planning to apply TRV through new IRCC portal. Is IRCC considering the travel visa(TRV) request of those applicants like me who have only the plans to visit Canada? Or IRCC only considering those applications of TRV which are coming under emergency criteria ? Can someone please confirm? Many thanks in advance.

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Hi all, have a simple query , please respond. we have plans to visit Canada this June 2022. I am planning to apply TRV through new IRCC portal. Is IRCC considering the travel visa(TRV) request of those applicants like me who have only the plans to visit Canada? Or IRCC only considering those applications of TRV which are coming under emergency criteria ? Can someone please confirm? Many thanks in advance.
TRV is not being prioritized right now. You can apply but you won't get results anytime soon. If you do, you cannot currently travel to Canada for tourism purposes as per the current guideline.