+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Applied in September 2017 from Pakistan (timeline)

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I have just received this breaking news through online application status that My brother Omer has been refused and same reasons of refusals. :mad:
Date of Apply 14 Sep,
Paper Based.
Online status and decision email 13th Oct 2017.
So sorry to hear about your brother’s refusal.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
background mine is stuck on step one we are processing your application wondering what is happening and interesting fact is i booked hotels using booking.com which is free cancellation until December 12th but they charge the amount for guarantee suddenly which i never seen before like any hotel charge you in advance however it is still free cancellation but that charge make me skeptical about it like why they charge it do embassy confirmed the hotel or what do you have any idea about it? i applied on 8th sep and it received in embassy on 11th sep i have Dubai residence as well but i applied with family from here wondering how long it will take as i have to travel end of this month or starting of coming month

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
background mine is stuck on step one we are processing your application wondering what is happening and interesting fact is i booked hotels using booking.com which is free cancellation until December 12th but they charge the amount for guarantee suddenly which i never seen before like any hotel charge you in advance however it is still free cancellation but that charge make me skeptical about it like why they charge it do embassy confirmed the hotel or what do you have any idea about it? i applied on 8th sep and it received in embassy on 11th sep i have Dubai residence as well but i applied with family from here wondering how long it will take as i have to travel end of this month or starting of coming month
Well in my case i asked my agent to book an hotel for visa purpose and he booked it. On 09th Oct he cancelled the booking as my travel date was 10th oct.

You better wait for the outcome now and there is a good news that processing time for Pakistan is shrinking to 41 days now. Lets see if we will get the visas or love letters .

umermughal

Sep 30, 2017
please all share your timeline for Canada tourist visa application fro Pakistan in Sep...Its helps other for future reapply again

Also share your results in case of refusals and approval....

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
please all share your timeline for Canada tourist visa application fro Pakistan in Sep...Its helps other for future reapply again

Ideally you can go through all 8 pages and you will find so,e details or else we will keep posted the status here.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

Result is nobody got visa in September or even in October who applied in 1st week of sep even many are waiting from may or july so that is a outcome .

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Result is nobody got visa in September or even in October who applied in 1st week of sep even many are waiting from may or july so that is a outcome .
Yes
Applied on Sep 15, paper based application.

Younger brother applied on 14 sep.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Yes

Bro seems like we all are fool WAQAR ZAKA applied as a visitor from UK and he got his visa in 2 days i am wondering how come suddenly or surprisingly Canada can change a law for few people? like it is not allowed globally to apply visa without having legal status so how come he can apply as a visitor and get it back as well in just 2 days .

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
i
Yes

applied on 8th SEP and it is still same we are processing and then rest other 7 steps so seems like work is not even started lol

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Bro seems like we all are fool WAQAR ZAKA applied as a visitor from UK and he got his visa in 2 days i am wondering how come suddenly or surprisingly Canada can change a law for few people? like it is not allowed globally to apply visa without having legal status so how come he can apply as a visitor and get it back as well in just 2 days .
He must carrying 2 natinalities or might applied in canada before.