+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in Jan 2017. Share your timeline and processing times.

SimonChung

Aug 18, 2017
Hey everyone,

I have just received the request to send my orgininal passport to VAC Uk. I have no choice but send it by post because i can not get into UK without visa. But the problem is i dont know whether i have to pay courier fees for VAC if i do the prepaid sending and also enclose a prepaid return envelope ?. I already paid the biometric fee so do i need to pay the passport submission fee (from VAC to Visa office ) ? . Is anyone have the experience with this, please help me.

Gagan Kharor

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Chandigarh -New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-Nov-2017
Hi Friends,

I am Canadian Resident. I applied TRV for my Sister in Law and her family (Husband and Daughter) in Manila Office.

File Submitted Date: 03-Sep-2017

Type Application: Paper Applications with Passport (Via VFS).

CIC Additional Documents Requested on 14-Sep-2017 like 2 Photos, Marriage Certificate, School letter for Child.

Requested Documents submitted ; 20-Sep-2017

They have Indian Passports.

So please give me advice what will be next?

bhanuprakashn

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys lets share the timelines and updates regarding the TRV applied in Jan 2017. Here is mine.

Applied on Jan 09th.
Confirmation email received on the same day.(TRV for my parents, I am a PR of Canada).

Thanks.
I was so worried about TRV applications of my in-laws, which I submitted myself from Canada on behalf of them (they are in bengaluru). As mine is Work permit and my wife is on Visitor visa, was doubtful whether the applications are going to be approved or not.
Submitted online applications on Sept 19th and surprised to see both are approved on Sept 27th, though processing time is showing as 35 days in CIC website.
Thanks to Internet and blogs which helped me in avoiding those Greedy consultants.

Sep 28, 2017
I applied online to come from Jamaica I'm just wondering how long it should take
Applied September 26
Biometric request September 27
I'm just wondering how long it will take to process I want to spend Christmas here and be there before end of November

shiyang100

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone can comment how long it will take VAC New York to provide a tracking ID after USPS delivered the package. Mine was delivered on Monday. Today is Wednesday, still no tracking.

Timeline:
Submit online application: 06/17
PPR: 06/21
Passport sent to VAC: 06/22
Delivered: 06/25
No tracking from VAC yet. Getting worried.

Thanks.