+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in August 2017. Share your timeline and processing time from INDIA

deep4103

Aug 25, 2017
Hi all

My status now says " we are reviewing your eligibility"

Earlier it was "your application is in progress we will send update once we start reviewing your eligibility,"

Anyone know how much time it will take once status changed to " we are reviewing your eligibility"??????

Share your review.

nb123456789

Sep 18, 2017
Hi all

My status now says " we are reviewing your eligibility"

Earlier it was "your application is in progress we will send update once we start reviewing your eligibility,"

Anyone know how much time it will take once status changed to " we are reviewing your eligibility"??????

Share your review.
Is it is TRV and when did you apply ?

skarthick1007

Apr 10, 2017
Hi all,
I applied for TRV on Sep 1st, got update today that my application is refused due to "Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties". Advise on how to build strong application....
- Work as an HR consultant- 2 Years
- bank statement shown -6000 CAD
- Pay slip, offer letter, experience letter submitted.
- Travel period 45 days
- No Travel History before.

nb123456789

Sep 18, 2017
Applied on Aug 17, 2017 through VFS mumbai for business visa - no update till date. Hold multiple entry 10 year renewed US B1/B2 - multiple visits to USA, UK schengzen countries singapore Japan over the last 20 years
Status just says that your passport is at bangalore for processing -

nb123456789

Sep 18, 2017
Is this reviewing eligibility the next step in application processing in general or specific to a particular application ?

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hello All ,

I applied on September 15th. Got a message the next day that its sent to Bangalore. After that I tried linking on gckey and I could link. No messages or updates after that..

Tried to check gckey for this application number , but I couldn't.. I am also an applicant for PR under family class and familiar with that process.

Can someone enlightenen me what are the different steps/ changes I need to lookout for.

Apart from gckey is there any other way to check status ?

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
Applied on 28/August /2017

ALREADY HAVE VALID USA B1/B2 VISA. Now applied for TRV Visitor visa. Applied at VFS (Paper application ) and later linked Paper application to online application.

Still Passport is lying with Consulate.

Status is like this for the last 3 days.

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Final decision____________________________ (blank)

ANY BODY HAVE SIMILAR SITUATION.
CONFUSED

Any Comment on this.

nb123456789

Sep 18, 2017
Applied on 28/August /2017

ALREADY HAVE VALID USA B1/B2 VISA. Now applied for TRV Visitor visa. Applied at VFS (Paper application ) and later linked Paper application to online application.

Still Passport is lying with Consulate.

Status is like this for the last 3 days.

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Final decision____________________________ (blank)

ANY BODY HAVE SIMILAR SITUATION.
CONFUSED

Any Comment on this.
How do you link a paper application to online pls

J1234

Sep 21, 2017
I sent an email today to request expedited decision ING since it has crossed five weeks
There is NO COLUMN in application for CAN+ applicants. How it is possible. Infact , I have mentioned about my USA Visa in the letter attached to application along with USA VISA Copy of myself and my grandparents who applied on my behalf.

Confused what decision they have made (as they mentioned in cic online status )

nb123456789

Sep 18, 2017
its very easy. Create GC KEY. and Just answer few questions they asked (questions which you answered in paper application) . Thats all.

here we go :

IMPORTANT : Keep your paper application in your hand

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp
Yes trying but it keeps on rejecting application number - it seems application number is generated by embassy and I have to write an email to them to get it and they may or may not respond to it