+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Application rejected. Please suggest for reapplication

globalx

Jul 4, 2015
Thanks Newbie

Thanks for your contribution

My fear is that i am the main applicant .my wife and son are both dependants but my wife was treated as the main applicant and i and my son were both treated as the minor.What could be the problem and how can this be resolved.can i this issue be resolved as this fault is from Cic.More suggestion would be appreciated

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
globalx said:
Hi excitedme,
This are the documents i submitted basically, can't remember all but this are the main papers
My study application form,
S.O.Purpose stating that my family will be coming with me.
Personal Bank statement with around 35,000 dollars
50 percent tuition deposit receipt
Police report
My work and resident permit valid till 2017
My one year graduate certificate admission letter
Landed property paper back home
Previous study certificates and ielts result
stamped pages on my passport as travel history

This are just basically what i submitted. And for my wife,application form for open work permit, her professional certification papers,university certificate,investment papers,police report etc.

For my son ,his application form, birth certificate, and a letter of introduction from me.

But seriously,how on earth will a whole Canadian Visa Officer make such an irresponsible conclusion on our application.I am so disappointed and angry at the same time.

Guys,pls advice...Have you been or heard of a similar situation...pls advice
Why don't you apply for a masters program. But I also think that your pr permit might be an issue. Because if I am correct you are original from Nigeria and settled in the UK. They see a pattern.

nyquist

Sep 28, 2013
globalx said:
Thanks Newbie

Thanks for your contribution

My fear is that i am the main applicant .my wife and son are both dependants but my wife was treated as the main applicant and i and my son were both treated as the minor.What could be the problem and how can this be resolved.can i this issue be resolved as this fault is from Cic.More suggestion would be appreciated
You can apply again with additional supporting documents (cowgirlyyc made some good points above).
What's so special with this certificate program that you can't take it in the UK? You have to provide documents supporting this. Otherwise it looks like you wouldn't go back to UK or Nigeria. Maybe that's your plan, moving to Canada as a student and staying permanently (and that's okay), that certificate program might be a cheap (and easy to enroll) option but you won't be able to get visa/permit with your current situation. Anyone can take a certificate program, there isn't a selection process and nothing special about them.