New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
Sent in Feb 2012.....Decision Made on 16th April 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
Chilldude831 said:
are you supposed to call them if it takes that long? i really hope mine doesn't take that long... i had to go to Canada 8th of August...
I got my result, case rejected. Best of luck to you.

khansalmankk

May 22, 2014
Applied on 22nd May ... 62 day and 43 working days gone.. no response yet..
processing days for Pakistani applications is 46 days .. 3 day more to go .. :/

shollyfd

Mar 9, 2011
Please Reapply right away with an explanation letter and provide if u missed any documents they will issue the visa. I went through the same rejected first time and then re-applied next day got approved right away for my mom.

Best of luck.

thanks

bc_applicant7

Oct 30, 2013
VBSB said:
I got my result, case rejected. Best of luck to you.
Hi VBBS, when did you get the response and what was the reason for the rejection. What did you provide in addition along with the application package?

Thanks

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
@Chilldude831....Could you let me know what are the reasons for refusal. I also applied on the same day i.e. 4th July ... still waiting.... ??? ???

Chilldude831

Jul 8, 2014
Reasons: Immigration Status

Said I didn't provide proof of legal residence in the U.S. but I uploaded all necessary documents

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
I know how you feel bro! They rejected my wife's visa just saying travel history... (She never been to any country other than the country of residence)

I applied online from India, the website says estimated time in India is 9 days but still never heard anything from them.

Chilldude831

Jul 8, 2014
jackpatel said:
I know how you feel bro! They rejected my wife's visa just saying travel history... (She never been to any country other than the country of residence)

I applied online from India, the website says estimated time in India is 9 days but still never heard anything from them.
yeah, waste of money really..
good luck though! just wait a little longer

malahim

Jul 12, 2014
i applied TRV visit visa on 11 June 2014 and on same date i did bio metric on 11 june i received 2 emails and on 12 june i received that my application has been updated now after 62 days i received a massage
"Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information"
but i open my cic account there is no update i applied online on cic from Riyadh Saudi Arabia here process is 21 days
can any one tell me about this

nainanaina

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07th JULY 2014
AOR Received.
09th JULY 2014
Med's Done....
10th MAY 2014
Plz help.

I so confused about the form 5257E section about employment. I m currently working in uae .so I put the details of current job.
But they asked about past 10yrs employment history. Plz suggest me what to write there in previous activity/occupation.??
Waiting for response .