+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application outside Canada July 2014 timeline

Chilldude831

Jul 8, 2014
jackpatel said:
Hi Guys,

I applied online for my Wife's TRV on 4th of July. Very Nervous as this is our 3rd and Final try for Visa. Everybody please update the Timing of their TRV Application ( Specially Delhi-India)

Also Can someone help me! As I applied online How they are going to send a passport request if they approve.
VBSB said:
Applied online for my parents on 5 June 2014 and still waiting..
Visa office: india
I have applied on the 4th of July too, still no update. I thought there would be one by now.. sadly - no. Let us know when you get an email update.

Roy.Quiz

Jul 11, 2014
Applied May30th

it has now been 48 days and still NOTHING.... grrrr

i dunno what to do this is screwing everything up

:eek:

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
Sent in Feb 2012.....Decision Made on 16th April 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
Roy.Quiz said:
Applied May30th

Which visa office did you apply? I applied online on June 5...still waiting as well...

Chilldude831

Jul 8, 2014
Roy.Quiz said:
Applied May30th

I would suggest calling them or sending them an email, there is a form where you can fill out and you can ask for questions.

VBSB said:
Which visa office did you apply? I applied online on June 5...still waiting as well...
Are you in the US? Tomorrow is the 2 week mark since I applied for mine - still no update or anything yet.. I was told it would take atleast 2 weeks to get an update..

jackpatel

Aug 13, 2010
@Chilldude831 I am also waiting for an answer. We both applied on the same day but I applied it in India and according to the website it says 14 days of processing time. Today is the 14th, Hopefully we get some good news tomorrow!!

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
Chilldude831 said:
I would suggest calling them or sending them an email, there is a form where you can fill out and you can ask for questions.

Are you in the US? Tomorrow is the 2 week mark since I applied for mine - still no update or anything yet.. I was told it would take atleast 2 weeks to get an update..

Applied online for my parents who are in India. It's been 40+ days and have sent
Multiple enquiries to both Chd and Delhi office but no revert.

Roy.Quiz

Jul 11, 2014
Chilldude831 said:

May 30th been 50+ days now

Got an email today saying your status has been updated however when i log into my CIC there is nothing grrrr. I am not sure what office it went to i applied online. It could have gone to NY, LA, or Gautamala. i Have have sent specific inquiries emails to all 3 offices no response and i have called all 3 offices and all the systems say the same thing we will not respond to call regarding visa or immigration application.....

ukrajasthani

Jul 18, 2014
I applied TRV on 28th June online while in UK (I have an Indian passport). They asked for two extra documents on 2nd July (those documents were never mentioned anywhere on the website). Immediately updated application with those documents. Nothing happened till 17th July and suddenly on 17th July they have asked for another document which is already attached on the application :mad:. Within an hour, I have (re) attached that document and re-submitted but there has been no change of status since then. It is now the end of the week. Don't know what happened to the 11 days processing time that was supposed to be prevalent in UK.
Did anyone else have a similar experience that when they ask you for additional documents, you go back to the end of the queue and your application is looked at a couple of weeks after that (even if you provide those documents on the same day of their request)? It just seems to go into a black hole with no way to know what is exactly happening.

Chilldude831

Jul 8, 2014
jackpatel said:
@ Chilldude831 I am also waiting for an answer. We both applied on the same day but I applied it in India and according to the website it says 14 days of processing time. Today is the 14th, Hopefully we get some good news tomorrow!!
Well, it's Friday(July 18th) still no updates, no email..nothing. It's like my application doesn't even exist :/ it's so disappointing really..

Roy.Quiz said:
May 30th been 50+ days now

Got an email today saying your status has been updated however when i log into my CIC there is nothing grrrr. I am not sure what office it went to i applied online. It could have gone to NY, LA, or Gautamala. i Have have sent specific inquiries emails to all 3 offices no response and i have called all 3 offices and all the systems say the same thing we will not respond to call regarding visa or immigration application.....
I got an email saying the same thing last Thursday, logged in - had the same issue with you. I was told it's a system glitch, you would think that they would fix that stupid glitch so it doesn't get people hopes up right?

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
Chilldude831 said:
approaching the starting of the third week.. still nothing.
Same here it's been 45 days

Chilldude831

Jul 8, 2014
are you supposed to call them if it takes that long? i really hope mine doesn't take that long... i had to go to Canada 8th of August...

VBSB

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Jan 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13 April 2012
Chilldude831 said:
are you supposed to call them if it takes that long? i really hope mine doesn't take that long... i had to go to Canada 8th of August...
They don't entertain that if applied outside canada since no call centre service.

ukrajasthani

Jul 18, 2014
Yeah - it is just a lottery now. We have to fly next Wednesday and no change in status for the application posted on 29th June. I wonder if I should have applied in person at London VFS instead of on-line!

malahim

Jul 12, 2014
hi
i applied online on 11 june saudi arabia still no responce is any body else apply same days from saudi arabia please share