+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV application from Nov 8 in India still processing. HELP!

sameermaira

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
My mother applied for a visitors visa on the 8th of November and got a biometrics appointment on Dec 22. Ever since the visa has just been in processing despite several web form inquiries and direct emails to Delhi immigration. They respond back with the same email saying there are a lot of application so processing times are longer without giving any specifics. My father who applied in early December and submitted biometrics on the same day as my mother got his visa about a month ago so the order in which applications are being processed makes no sense to me.

Does anyone have suggestions of how I can escalate this matter or get attention on the application to finish processing?

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
My mother applied for a visitors visa on the 8th of November and got a biometrics appointment on Dec 22. Ever since the visa has just been in processing despite several web form inquiries and direct emails to Delhi immigration. They respond back with the same email saying there are a lot of application so processing times are longer without giving any specifics. My father who applied in early December and submitted biometrics on the same day as my mother got his visa about a month ago so the order in which applications are being processed makes no sense to me.

Does anyone have suggestions of how I can escalate this matter or get attention on the application to finish processing?
Waiting since November 4th

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019

I am waiting my parent’s visitor since 7 Aug 2021. idk whats going on? does reapply make sense or wait??