+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV after bowp

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
Hi everyone..I am back again o bug you all :D...this time I want to know about the TRV process..hope this topic will help others who are in the line too.

I have applied for Bowp and have not heard anything till now but I just wanted to know few things about the visa ,so that I can immediately apply for one if I get the BOWP.

1. Which is better : Online or paper application ? Going by the processing times,there isn't much of a difference.
2. How does both the application work? If we apply by post, do we send the passport along or wait till they request? and How does it work for the online application? the additional documents,passport etc?
3.Do we need a good balance in the account for the bank statement? or 20 dollar balance will be enough? lol..thats the amount most of the time in my a/c!
4. Do we need a employment letter ? if yes,what should it say?

more questions in the future :D...thanks in advance friends!

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yamahar1 said:
someone pls reply..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t148694.0.html

Or type

trv within canada in google and click on first link........

Brandy

Dec 31, 2012
Quick question: Is TRV Compulsory. The only time I had a TRV was back in 2010 and it expired in 2011. I have only had the postgraduate work permit as my resident status in Canada which is Valid till 2013. I am a bit worried that not having a TRV all these while can disqualify my Permanent residence. Pls advise.........

PA1984

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRV Is necessary if you are planning to leave country and want to come back.

Brandy

Dec 31, 2012
My question is this? Pls do I need to have had a TRV during my 1 year experience before applying for CEC permanent Residence. Is the TRV my resident status?

PA1984

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRV is VISA only required to enter in Canada. if you have valid WP or study permit while you are in Canada you are considered as legal resident provided you have legaly admitted initially...lol