+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travelling to Turley with a RTD, while having a valid USA VISA

EGYPT

Jun 6, 2020
Hi guys,
I am planning to visit Turkey and I am not sure If I will need a Turkish visa on my RTD or not. I have a valid USA VISA.
Do I still need to apply for a Turkish Visa?

Thanks

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys,
I am planning to visit Turkey and I am not sure If I will need a Turkish visa on my RTD or not. I have a valid USA VISA.

Thanks
I have heard if you have a valid US visa you can enter Turkey without visa. better to check with the embassy.

Odonga

Oct 28, 2020
I have heard if you have a valid US visa you can enter Turkey without visa. better to check with the embassy.
Nope that’s not true!
if you have a valid US residence/study/work visa then you are eligible for E-visa which is issued online on normal passports not refugee travel documents. Holders of RTD have to apply to the Turkish embassy/consulate for a visitors visa.

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hi guys,

Thanks
Did you manage to confirm officially whether an RTD holder who also has a USA visa inside the RTD needs the visa?

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys,

Thanks
Ordinary passport holders are required to have visa to enter Türkiye only usa citizen allowed to e visa