+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel requirements for OCI Holders

Doctorstrange11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Hello, I am now a Canadian citizen and will be travelling to india for the first time after receiving my Canadian passport. I also have an OCI card now. Can anyone please tell me if I need to do any Covid tests before I land in india? I am fully vaccinated.

Also, if anyone who has travelled to India for the first time on Canadian passport, is there anything I need to be aware/mindful of? Just a little concerned since I don’t have my Indian passport anymore.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello, I am now a Canadian citizen and will be travelling to india for the first time after receiving my Canadian passport. I also have an OCI card now. Can anyone please tell me if I need to do any Covid tests before I land in india? I am fully vaccinated.

Also, if anyone who has travelled to India for the first time on Canadian passport, is there anything I need to be aware/mindful of? Just a little concerned since I don’t have my Indian passport anymore.
you need to just fill this up few days before you travel and carry a print out with you https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration