+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel on Expired TRV....Please help..Quite urgent

bigben3

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Hi Guys...Please help me...., I am in a big dilemma. Please help. I have to travel to India very urgently. That is on september 5 2012. My Temporary resident visa expired last year. But I have my PGWP valid till 2014. I have my USA Visa. So the question is can I travel from CANADA->USA->INDIA and INDIA->USA->CANADA. Ultimately Canada will be my destination country. Will I face any problems when I am coming back to canada on expired TRV.
Thanks So much.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bigben3 said:
Hi Guys...Please help me...., I am in a big dilemma. Please help. I have to travel to India very urgently. That is on september 5 2012. My Temporary resident visa expired last year. But I have my PGWP valid till 2014. I have my USA Visa. So the question is can I travel from CANADA->USA->INDIA and INDIA->USA->CANADA. Ultimately Canada will be my destination country. Will I face any problems when I am coming back to canada on expired TRV.
Thanks So much.
Yes, you will have problems. As soon as try to enter Canada, CBSA should notice that you traveled outside the US on your expired TRV and will probably refuse you admission.