+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel Itenary

mrao

Jun 9, 2014
Hi
I am in the process of applying for visitor visa for Canada. I would like to visit Canada for three weeks in July and three weeks in December . One of my friend is sending invitation letter for two trips in July and December 2014. Do we need the travel itenary for applying visa ? or should i wait for the Canada visa stamping and book a ticket. When I filled my application from CIC web site.,it is asking me to upload the travel itenary document

Thanks for your help
mrao

Shaziamalick

Jun 21, 2014
You need Travel Itinerary its necessary to proceed with your application ! its very simple call your travel agent rest he will do for you.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
mrao said:
Hi
I am in the process of applying for visitor visa for Canada. I would like to visit Canada for three weeks in July and three weeks in December . One of my friend is sending invitation letter for two trips in July and December 2014. Do we need the travel itenary for applying visa ? or should i wait for the Canada visa stamping and book a ticket. When I filled my application from CIC web site.,it is asking me to upload the travel itenary document

Thanks for your help
mrao
If it is asking you for an itinerary it would not make sense to "wait"....

Any travel itinerary would do, basically what you plan to do, so it makes sense you are asking or three weeks. Be as detailed as possible.

mrao

Jun 9, 2014
Thanks for the information and immediate response. But we are not sure when my visa will be stamped .Without knowing the the availability of visa how can i book the ticket .I would like to travel during the 2nd week around July 9th for three weeks.

Thanks
mrao

Shaziamalick

Jun 21, 2014
mrao said:
Thanks for the information and immediate response. But we are not sure when my visa will be stamped .Without knowing the the availability of visa how can i book the ticket .I would like to travel during the 2nd week around July 9th for three weeks.

Thanks
mrao
You have to booked your ticket ( reservation ) which state the dates which you want to travel from to till.

How did you applied ? online or paper application ? I don't think so they will be stamping visa without incomplete documents.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
you do not need to book or reserve a ticket. All you have to do is write a letter, write travel itinerary on the letter head and do something like this:

I plan on traveling from Paris to Montreal on July 9th, I will be returning from Montreal to Paris on August 1st. I plan on travelling through Airfrance. Please note that these dates are subject to airline availability and that the roundtrip ticket has not been booked as of yet.

On July 11th, my friend and I will visit quebec city and we will do XYZ
on July 16th we will drive to Toronto and visit XYZ

and so on.
It is completely unnecessary to buy flight tickets, when u don't know the outcome of ur application. CIC doesn't recommend to buy tickets.

This was sufficient for my parents application and I wasn't that detailed. In your case, it is best to go into detail and let them know what you plan on doing, even if it is every day.

mrao said:

Thanks
mrao