+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History. Travel within the United States

ussyberry

Jul 31, 2019
Abuja
Hello peeps

Currently filling the Travel history section of the Eapr

I have only entered the US once. Landed in New York JFK but only for one night and moved on. Then went to Maryland by bus, then DC by train. Flew to Tulsa where I spent the most time then flew to Los Angeles to visit more family and spent just one day less than Tulsa. 6 days or so

Form LA it was back to New York for the return flight back to my country of residence

Question is ...............do I have to mention individual cities within a country?

Do I just mention New York only as that is the only single stamp?

Or do I mention only Tulsa as that is where I filled as my address in the US and where I spent the most time

Same thing with my Europe trip I am already going to mention every country but France is unique as I went to two different French cities. Paris and Nice.

Please advise

kayoter

Sep 16, 2019
Hello peeps

Currently filling the Travel history section of the Eapr

I have only entered the US once. Landed in New York JFK but only for one night and moved on. Then went to Maryland by bus, then DC by train. Flew to Tulsa where I spent the most time then flew to Los Angeles to visit more family and spent just one day less than Tulsa. 6 days or so

Form LA it was back to New York for the return flight back to my country of residence

Question is ...............do I have to mention individual cities within a country?

Do I just mention New York only as that is the only single stamp?

Or do I mention only Tulsa as that is where I filled as my address in the US and where I spent the most time

Same thing with my Europe trip I am already going to mention every country but France is unique as I went to two different French cities. Paris and Nice.

Please advise
what did u end up doing?