+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History - Old Passport

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Hi,

I recently renewed my passport and all my travel history is on my old passport - all the immigration entry and exit stamps. Do I need to upload the old passport copy as well. On the CIC page it only asks for the biographical data pages of the passport , how do they verify the travel history with only that information?

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Officially it's optional but we included our old passports since they had many of our travels in them (all for my husband's, which was renewed in January) and had no problems. We put them after the current passports in each of our PDF files, with labels at the beginning of each passport's section and

Contents:
-Current passport
-Previous passport

at the beginning.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
hi
i have travel history on my old passport, but i have not traveled my new passport which i presented to IRCC.also i didn't mention any travel history, as from every country it will reuqire me to arrange police report which was complicated process. now i have applied as well for visa, now i a thinking i made mistake, will they must check my old passports as well? or sometime they can skip it.