+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History - OINP

Saranyavasi

Feb 17, 2021
Hi All,

Recently I had received my OINP letter of interest and I am in the process of gathering all required documents and applying for the OINP acceptance portal. My agent says “travel history”/”personal history”/”Address history” is a mandatory document for applying OINP. Is it so ?

In the last 10 years, I had travelled a lot of places, and resided in 4 four major countries (I,e my origin (India), Parents residence (Thailand), Masters degree (Australia), Current Work (Singapore). Thus there was lot of travelling back and forth for visits between these countries. And in countries like Singapore they do not stamp on arrival for work visa

But I was told by my agent that I have to enter all dates of travel, which i am finding it extremely difficult as I do not remember the visit dates nor have the ticket history for 10 years.

Thus I happen to check some of the blogs on this . Thus could you please share your feedback on the following questions.
  1. Is “travel history” a mandatory document for applying OINP.
  2. If my country of Origin is India and country of residence is Singapore, then confirm on the following,
  • (Singapore to Thailand) - Should share
  • (Singapore to India) - Need not share
Please help !