+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Issues Canada-US trips

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
Hi, I have searched a forum for my issue but haven't found a definite answer.
So I am not sure what to put in the travel section post ITA.
So I was travelling a lot to US from my home country from 2009 to 2014. I was also a student there in 2011-2012. Anyway during all these travels I also held Canadian travel visa and often crossed the Canadian border back and forth. There is no way I could remember all these trips, especially that most of the time my passport wasn't stamp. I found only some history of travels on I-94 website but it only shows from 2014, but we need for the past 10 years. So how do I indicate these Canada-Us trips if I had them so many and I can't recall them? Thanks.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Hi, I have searched a forum for my issue but haven't found a definite answer.
So I am not sure what to put in the travel section post ITA.
So I was travelling a lot to US from my home country from 2009 to 2014. I was also a student there in 2011-2012. Anyway during all these travels I also held Canadian travel visa and often crossed the Canadian border back and forth. There is no way I could remember all these trips, especially that most of the time my passport wasn't stamp. I found only some history of travels on I-94 website but it only shows from 2014, but we need for the past 10 years. So how do I indicate these Canada-Us trips if I had them so many and I can't recall them? Thanks.
Just use what you can remember and what you prove from the stamps in your passport and I-94 website. They will have a record of your travels anyway.

Reactions: yumirdci

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
Just use what you can remember and what you prove from the stamps in your passport and I-94 website. They will have a record of your travels anyway.
Thanks! But what about those that I can't recall? Just leave them out? Or should I mention something in the LOE for example?