+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History and few questions

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
You can name CBSA as the Agency and skip right to the Personal Information boxes. Personal Information Banks in Info Source are created for Travel History Reports, which is what that section pertains to.

Need anymore help let me know

godfather

Jul 13, 2013
Hi

I have faced the citizenship test and have passed it. I was handed a Residence Questionnaire and now I have 45 days to fill it up and send it back. I am really confused about the PROPERTY AND BUSINESS SECTION ON PAGE 5. Question 22 on page 5 states, "Since your arrival in Canada, list all property you own or have owned outside Canada". I am not sure what property should I list. Should I list only the properties that I have owned after my arrival in Canada, or should I list all the properties that I have owned/own? I am really confused as to what to mention and what not. Please help me out here brothers.

Thank you

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godfather said:
Hi

I have faced the citizenship test and have passed it. I was handed a Residence Questionnaire and now I have 45 days to fill it up and send it back. I am really confused about the PROPERTY AND BUSINESS SECTION ON PAGE 5. Question 22 on page 5 states, "Since your arrival in Canada, list all property you own or have owned outside Canada". I am not sure what property should I list. Should I list only the properties that I have owned after my arrival in Canada, or should I list all the properties that I have owned/own? I am really confused as to what to mention and what not. Please help me out here brothers.

Thank you
The question is clear - if you arrived in Canada on date X then any property you own or have owned (for those sold) after this date regardless of percentage ownership you list. You should mark/state what your percentage share is/was for jointly/multi owned property. The response time is 45 business days giving you 9 regular weeks so 63 calendar days (I'm disregarding Federal Holidays).

akhil

Jul 15, 2011
All,

Regarding travel history I requested from CBSA Canada and US Borders. I traveled only time to India and have Indian passport.
which is very clear on stamps. So should I request Travel history from India as well? If yes,
Do you know from where?

Thanks
Akhil

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
akhil said:
All,

Regarding travel history I requested from CBSA Canada and US Borders. I traveled only time to India and have Indian passport.
which is very clear on stamps. So should I request Travel history from India as well? If yes,
Do you know from where?

Thanks
Akhil
As per my understanding you don't require it from india

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhil said:
I traveled only time to India and have Indian passport which is very clear on stamps. So should I request Travel history from India as well? If yes, Do you know from where?
The RQ requests "Travel records or Record of Movement from all countries from which you have a passport or travel document." For the purposes of the RQ, the clarity of passport stamps or frequency of travel is irrelevant.

Call the Indian consulate or embassy and ask if a travel document or record of movement is available, and if so, what the process is for attaining one. When you find out, please let me know as I would like to add the instructions to the RQ website: http://residencequestionnaire.wordpress.com/records-of-movement/

If travel documents or records of movement are unavailable from India, include that information in your RQ cover letter, as well as the name and title of the embassy official who told you so. Try to include as much corroborating evidence for the dates of your travel to India as you can and include it in your RQ response.

Good luck.

meikochan

Jul 25, 2013
For the purpose of CBSA, can you not just authorize CIC to contact them to get the information that they need?

Or do you HAVE to get the information yourself and attach it to the RQ?