+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation arabic to english.... dubai .... please help.....qorax/seniors pls..

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
hi friends, qorax saab and all seniors ...
i need your advice please....
i need to get some documents translated into english ... these are in arabic issued by UAE government ..... i need to send them true copies of translated documents .... as they accept only true/certified copies ....
now ... how and where do i get these docs translated (legal officially accepted translation) here in dubai or UAE and then how do i get true copies of those documents ......
please friends ... help will be highly appreciated ....
thanks a lot .....
best regards.
kash.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
There r plenty of official translators in Dubai, as well as the whole of UAE. U can check them out in the Classifieds paper of GN or KT.

They usually, charge AED 100-150 per A4 page [ditto for lesser sized pages].

Qorax

kash0081

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Thanks captain saab but how do they attest it is is self attested is is valid if self attested by translator
Will a govt bodu attest it and then getting a true or certified copy of that attested translation how do I go about that
Pls advice further
Thanks a lot sirji
Regards
Kash

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
These r certified translators. Their work is 'accepted' by all govt. bodies around the world. However, 'attestation' is another matter. I wouldn't know for what purpose u need the translation &/or attestation. In UAE diff bodies attest diff docs.

An eg.: My Dubai Visa was translated by one of these translators & was submitted to CHC-London, as it is. It was accepted. Same must have been your case.

lova

Oct 24, 2009
Hi..

i too faced the same problem like u ...

anyhow for arabic to english translation..go to a legal translator and not an ordinary one....they charge 40 aed per page (minimum)..they will translate on a letter head put their official stamp ....that would be the translation ..then to further attest that u have to go to ministry of justice....make sure you take the original arabic with you ...it also depends on what kind of document is it ....at times the minitstry may refuse to attest the document as it wuld be in english ...then in that case u have to make an affidavit which claims that the the legal translator that u used to translate ur documents is authentic n genuine n send that wz the translated copies only to ur visa office ... i think it will be accepted

hoep that helps

Regards
Lova