+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translating Proof of work experience (pay stubs and tax forms)

sarasamaniac

Jan 22, 2015
Hello, I'm planning my budget for the translation of my work experience.

HOW MANY pay stubs am I supposed to translate for proof? My stubs are monthly so I have A LOT of them.

For the people who got ITA, how did you prove your experience?

Thanks.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
sarasamaniac said:
Hello, I'm planning my budget for the translation of my work experience.

HOW MANY pay stubs am I supposed to translate for proof? My stubs are monthly so I have A LOT of them.

For the people who got ITA, how did you prove your experience?

Thanks.
proof of work experience has nothing to do with paystub. Collect your reference letters/experience letters from previous employer as proof of work experience. Get atleast 12 months pay stub as a support to your current employment in Canada. For past employments foreign/Canadian get the yearly compensation letters and last drawn pay stub.

sarasamaniac

Jan 22, 2015
Thank you for your answer.

All my experience is foreign. I have worked for 3 companies and I need to plan my budget for translating all the documents into English.

I haven't created myCic profile yet because I'm waiting to get all my documentation translated first, this is why I'm asking how many documents will be needed for proof.

I already have the reference letters and a compensation summary from my previous employers, but I wanted to know if I need to provide all my monthly paystubs/payslips as well, if one is enough or if I don't need them at all.

My current company, however, says that their organization chart is confidential and they can disclose people's positions, so I don't know if I'll get a reference letter from them stating my position and responsibilities. I do have all my paystubs and taxes forms but none of them state my position (IT analyst), I don't know how I'm going to prove that experience (which is the longest).

Thanks.

Lbatallanos

Aug 7, 2019
Thank you for your answer.

All my experience is foreign. I have worked for 3 companies and I need to plan my budget for translating all the documents into English.

I haven't created myCic profile yet because I'm waiting to get all my documentation translated first, this is why I'm asking how many documents will be needed for proof.

I already have the reference letters and a compensation summary from my previous employers, but I wanted to know if I need to provide all my monthly paystubs/payslips as well, if one is enough or if I don't need them at all.

My current company, however, says that their organization chart is confidential and they can disclose people's positions, so I don't know if I'll get a reference letter from them stating my position and responsibilities. I do have all my paystubs and taxes forms but none of them state my position (IT analyst), I don't know how I'm going to prove that experience (which is the longest).

Thanks.
Hi! Can you let me know how you did it? I have more than 10 years of experience abroad and they are requesting all my paystubs and those are in spanish!